Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Almost directly after this both malf and forge make a “push” on ET but then back off after ET says “host used my name IDK” 

would like to hear some thoughts on this. 

@Pickle Rick @Counselor @squire12 

I brought this up yesterday, page 126.  seemed like someone they were going to push with ET being in the write up of the N1 hits.  Both backed off pretty quickly after ET gave his response to his name being in the write up.

Could have been an initial attempt to buss ET but that changed when Dome (+ pickle and gopher) continued to hammer on Forge until the rally comment.

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

What are peoples thoughts on the following players?

Counselor -- claimed protector, says he protected Malf, then backtracks that after Malf posts his Seinfeld Gif.  This is on page 80

ET -- in the write up after N1 on the 2 kills.  Forge and Malf both ask some questions, then drop things pretty quick as Forge begins to take more heat from others.  Forge said as much that he wanted to draw as much attention

Ted -- Malf made a string of posts that was pointing at Ted for involvement and then drops that as well.  

@theuntouchable  Here are my 3 top scum leans aside from Forge.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor - took over for ksj whom I had as scum from d1 and then ksj refused to just let swag kill him...

Et- Malf locked himself to forge already, so bringing in et to me seems way to reckless even for them.

Ted - same as et.  

@Pickle Rick, I am not sure with the timing on the Malf locking to forge vs when ET was questioned.  I can see why it would be the less logical way to go, but it is interesting that both forge and Malf has some questions on ET early after the N1 write up, then both quickly abandoned it.  

28 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I brought this up yesterday, page 126.  seemed like someone they were going to push with ET being in the write up of the N1 hits.  Both backed off pretty quickly after ET gave his response to his name being in the write up.

Could have been an initial attempt to buss ET but that changed when Dome (+ pickle and gopher) continued to hammer on Forge until the rally comment.

That’s kind of where I lean with it because he essentially said nothing, yet both of them backed off quickly. It’s hard for me because I could see it either way. 

part of me thinks it’s unlikely BOTH would come out to buss a teammate but then again it’s also odd that BOTH of them came out to push him and quickly backed off after an IDK answer. Had ET answered with something that made sense or could explain it, id understand. He didn’t, he pretty much just said IDK and they dropped it. 

On 11/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, SwAg said:

Night 2:

Forge was having such a stressful week, and it was only his second night!  He recharged his batteries a bit by preying on young girls because he's an insidious sexual predator, but when that wasn't enough he decided to do what he always does in high stress situations: golf.  And what a day for it.  You should have seen Forge execute in this game.  He was hitting the Kim Jong Il special, he was 300 under par after the first hole.  So impressive, that Forge even stopped to express amazement at himself on occasion with a simple "[W]ow, I did it."

This circuitous bit continued until Forge was approached by an unknown assailant in his sweat pants, wife beater, hoodie, and his crooked hat.

Kanye, my man!

I ain't Kanye, you piece of ****.  I'm ******* white.

Not after that very mean rap you made about me on the ***** network.  Basically a black now.

An ominous silence proceeded this interaction.  The man made some threatening remarks composed to a tune seemingly only he could hear, then reached around his back and pulled out a gun.  He pulled the trigger repeatedly, but Forge  was so fat that the one bullet that hit simply caused a minor scrape before bouncing off.  The other bullets missed because the man was tackled by several agents in black suits (NPCs).  The man managed to struggle away from this captors, but his target survived.

Forge survived!

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Very, very very rare in 2 years or so have I seen that

Uh huh...tell me more.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s kind of where I lean with it because he essentially said nothing, yet both of them backed off quickly. It’s hard for me because I could see it either way. 

part of me thinks it’s unlikely BOTH would come out to buss a teammate but then again it’s also odd that BOTH of them came out to push him and quickly backed off after an IDK answer. Had ET answered with something that made sense or could explain it, id understand. He didn’t, he pretty much just said IDK and they dropped it. 

Here is the thing....

Why would malf and forge work in lock step unison to buss a teammate (hockey or et) when the most optimal play is to buss forge who can't die as it seems.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Here is the thing....

Why would malf and forge work in lock step unison to buss a teammate (hockey or et) when the most optimal play is to buss forge who can't die as it seems.  

I feel like malf was likely trying to do the opposite of what he typically does. I think he wanted thread credit. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Uh huh...tell me more.

Please read and tell me where it shows someone protected Forge?

Maybe reading comprehension is a thing of the past, but its clear that Forge was shot and is still alive...meaning he is deathproof (2 times now in some manner) and clearly a godfather role that cant die until either his team or all scum are dead. It might be like the IT role I had where the deathproof can be broken by another role in the game, but that remains to be seen.

IF you believe Forge was protected then Gopher or Counselor is guaranteed scum...but again that writeup shows nothing about someone protecting him 

Just now, The Orca said:

Maybe reading comprehension is a thing of the past, but its clear that Forge was shot and is still alive...meaning he is deathproof (2 times now in some manner) and clearly a godfather role that cant die until either his team or all scum are dead. It might be like the IT role I had where the deathproof can be broken by another role in the game, but that remains to be seen.

IF you believe Forge was protected then Gopher or Counselor is guaranteed scum...but again that writeup shows nothing about someone protecting him 

So @Hockey5djh 

Uh huh...tell me more

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He specifically said failed hits tho. Forge surviving would be a failed hit. 

Just now, The Orca said:

But we were talking about protectors I believe. And failed hits via deathproof, bulletproof are not very common. Though it did occur with Forge

I think it’s a matter of miscommunication as I think both of you were looking at it differently. He was talking in general about failed hits, then you said you hadn’t seen it in years.