Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think racks, Dome, squire, hockey and you are town based on what has happened so far. Et I'm leaning town as well. 

Leaves Gopher, Counselor and the twins. Both, especially Orca, have been pretty quiet by their standards 

Which they announced that they would be as they are consistently lynched early. Pickle is far down my list because his jump back into activity came off genuine. It was like he couldn’t help himself and had to dive in. Orca kept up the gif game for a bit longer and IIRC just recently made his first few actually posts. 

curious on squire. Please expand. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Then how else would we kill him off? I'm open to all suggestions, but we've seen this work in past instances.

We've all but red-letter confirmed Forge. I'm hoping the roleblocker did what he needed to do, and if they didn't, we'll point to this moment as a moment where we lost this game.

I'm perfectly fine with a Ted vote, just not THIS very moment.

There is either someone specific we have to get rid of or forge won’t die until all his scummates are gone. 

I would lean the latter as it seems as tho it was all a set up to get forge heat. 

initially, I think ted was going to take the fall for them as malf pushed him early. I think they wanted ted to get lynched because his activity was going to be sparse and would eventually be a lynch candidate anyway. So malf “pushes” him early to earn thread cred for later. 

I think forge ****ed up by announcing the “rally” portion of it as it lead directly to him after the write up. I don’t think he realized that it was going to be announced like that. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Which they announced that they would be as they are consistently lynched early. Pickle is far down my list because his jump back into activity came off genuine. It was like he couldn’t help himself and had to dive in. Orca kept up the gif game for a bit longer and IIRC just recently made his first few actually posts. 

curious on squire. Please expand. 

Didn't know that 

The squire digged posts from previous nights to scum hunt, including the Malf posts about me, felt very town squire to me. I feel like he is genuinely trying to help. 

I'm also not convinced about pickle because his squire train feels fake to me. Just a cheap way of justifying voting against someone. 

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If you think I'm the best lynch candidate today despite that hockey post then I don't know what to tell you. 

Well, considering “that hockey post” is nothing concrete or even evident as that what he’s implying; it virtually means nothing. He said a whole lot of nothing with that post other than stating it wasn’t a hard no. 

Just now, TedLavie said:

Didn't know that 

The squire digged posts from previous nights to scum hunt, including the Malf posts about me, felt very town squire to me. I feel like he is genuinely trying to help. 

I'm also not convinced about pickle because his squire train feels fake to me. Just a cheap way of justifying voting against someone. 

The issue I have with the squire posts is I feel like it walks a fine line of town/scum squire. IMO town squire is usually very precise as to who he thinks is scum and goes after. Those posts come off more generic to me and seems like they could just be throwing things out there to see what others latch onto. I feel like it’s right on the border of a town/scum squire type. 

I could see that with pickle but IMO it felt more like a civ pickle that got tired of his schtick and wanted to jump in. 

38 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would lean the latter as it seems as tho it was all a set up to get forge heat. 

38 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think forge ****ed up by announcing the “rally” portion of it as it lead directly to him after the write up. I don’t think he realized that it was going to be announced like that. 

Wouldn't these sort of contradict one another? I can buy your logic, but this is tripping me up.

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wouldn't these sort of contradict one another? I can buy your logic, but this is tripping me up.

Yes and no. I think the original plan was to let the forge heat grow organically. Then he announced “rally” and it came in the write up and they switched it to get things pushed that way knowing what would happen.