Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It defeats the purpose of a bastard role to label it as a bastard role in the role given to the player

For example, an insane cop isnt given that they are the Bastard cop or insane cop. They are just told they are a cop. They are a bastard role, but dont know it. This again points to the bastard element being specifically implied to the enhancer imo. They enhance something bastard in the game....and somebody ain't dying...connection?

But he most likely didn’t know it was labeled that until you two mentioned it 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It defeats the purpose of a bastard role to label it as a bastard role in the role given to the player

For example, an insane cop isnt given that they are the Bastard cop or insane cop. They are just told they are a cop. They are a bastard role, but dont know it. This again points to the bastard element being specifically implied to the enhancer imo. They enhance something bastard in the game....and somebody ain't dying...connection?

Let me try and break this down.

Bastard =/= mafia

Bastard means that the power (in this case an enhancement) will not work as expected.

Enhancers are generally civ roles. The only reason I say generally is because i've never seen a mafia enhancer (or motivator if you will) as it would be kind of a dumb role in the mafia.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would I be given that as his role though and not him. Makes no sense imo cause it negates the bastard portion if found out. Also, why didnt he immediately correct me and say he is a role enhancer to his knowledge and not a "bastard" role enhancer

Just now, The Orca said:

Why would I be given that as his role though and not him. Makes no sense imo cause it negates the bastard portion if found out. Also, why didnt he immediately correct me and say he is a role enhancer to his knowledge and not a "bastard" role enhancer

Because someone being able to identify a bastard role would be helpful. 

there was likely some portion of his role write-up that alluded to the possibility of it being bastard. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don't want to go too in depth about the mechanics of my role. 

But what Orca is right about is that, while it wasn't labeled as such, it is clearly stated in my abilities that there's a bad side to it. 

Orca says these bad sides are generally not stated anywhere in the host PM. In this case it was