Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Hockey5djh, @TedLavie - keep eyes on this. I'm starting to think he's not who he seems.

Well Eminem has killed scum, touch has claimed Eminem, no one has CCed touch.

Gotta think touch is clear - at worst a friendly other.

I still think Counselor is the one to target tonight. Higher probability of him being scum and you getting an altered news report than the other way around imho

12 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Well Eminem has killed scum, touch has claimed Eminem, no one has CCed touch.

Gotta think touch is clear - at worst a friendly other.

I still think Counselor is the one to target tonight. Higher probability of him being scum and you getting an altered news report than the other way around imho

So dumb. You target me and town loses

I’m not Mr. *NSYNC, I’m not what your friends think, 

im not mr friendly, I can be a prick, if you tempt me, 

My tank is on empty, no patience is in me, 

And if you offend me, I’m lifting you 10 feet, 

in the air, I don’t care who was there, and just saw me just jaw you, 

I’ll call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit, 

ill smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe,

I’m tired of all of you, I don’t mean to be mean but that’s all I can be, So go suck an egg ET!! 

45 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not Mr. *NSYNC, I’m not what your friends think, 

im not mr friendly, I can be a prick, if you tempt me, 

My tank is on empty, no patience is in me, 

And if you offend me, I’m lifting you 10 feet, 

in the air, I don’t care who was there, and just saw me just jaw you, 

I’ll call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit, 

ill smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe,

I’m tired of all of you, I don’t mean to be mean but that’s all I can be, So go suck an egg ET!! 

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Touch sucks at Mafia,

This doesn't rhyme.

It is 3 a.m., and Forge is hunched over his golden throne.  He was pouring out the remnants of a few dozen Happy Meals and amusing himself with a select few wise cracks.

Now I know Ocama said chemical weapons are bad, so I’mma send him a picture of what just came out of my ***.

After Forge stood up to admire his befouling of the toilet, as only he could do, he sat back down in quiet contemplation.  He began to talk to himself, as he regularly does:

That Ted is really busting my balls, I’mma see if I can straighten him out.

Forge typed out a tweet while “reading” it aloud.

Ted is a deep state globalist.  No loyalty, no good!  He is ruining your food and water by deregulating the EPA... my base is full of retards maybe I need to explain in a way they’d understand... no Siri don’t tweet that, I can’t send that type of message.

Sent.

****... Like I was saying, Lying Ted Lavie is polluting all our forests and streams.  You know what that means?  That’s right: no deer!  No fish!  Just covfefe cups that say Happy Holidays and oppress you.  Send

The outrage of the barely literate was immediate.  Before long, Ted was receiving death threats from various retard lunatics that only a similar ******* retard could stir out of their state of perpetual brain atrophy to perform any action.

Ted didn’t last long.  After receiving envelopes of white powder, curiously ticking parcels, and other things, he was finally done in by a man and a gun screaming death to the infidel as he pulled the trigger.

Ted is dead.  He was Scott Prooit.  Sorta Evil but not Mafia (Green Text).

It is nighttime, which means Orca is achieving roughly the same dereliction of duty that he achieves during the day.  He is being as insidious and malevolent as your average federalist society member, but unfortunately, he occupies a position of authority, so his warped and dystopic view actually matters, for **** sake.

Orca was sitting at his desk, when a hooded figure entered the room.

Excuse me, believe it or not, this is actually a professional setting — your attire is all wrong.

**** yourself, ******.

After some well-thought disses, the thuggish assailant pulled out his gun and took care of Orca.

Orca is dead.  He was Billy Barrs, Incompetent Crime Syndicate (Red Text).

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 2