Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Again, defensive and having to add more to the thread with little context to seem active. Are you worked up? Don’t you play poker?

Why are you so worked up? Why are you repeating yourself? 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

Anyone who has played with me knows that this is far less likely than the other options. Hell, it's more likely I'm a jester than this. So I don't believe you

You don’t believe that he doesn’t believe you?

Just now, Forge said:

What people are talking about is that I had a mass town role block. My ability was to end night early. My comment is how my actions make no sense in that context if I were scum with a mass town role block. Perhaps if you had read anything I wouldn't have to walk you through this all

Why so defensive?

you honestly think I quoted that not understanding context you were using?

you seem to be very frustrated this game.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why so defensive?

Repeating again. Lock it up boys. Easy clasp

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

no I get it making sense, but both of you having to come out like this, it just feels like a repeater situation and We have all seen it to many times. Maybe @squire12 is just trying to tag onto you to appear town.

lets hear your thoughts on players

touch- at the very least started not mafia. may have gotten the VP role, but i think its more likely that the mafia promoted their VP from within chat

rack - hit mwil. town.

bcb- always an unknown

orca- i like his votes. doesnt seem to be the kind to bus, but maybe im wrong. 

dome - town

ted - lowkey Trump candidate. 

hockey - lean scum. 

pickle - liked some key posts.

et80 - scum

forge - wild card. i believe him and it would take a bigbrain planning for him to be scum. i think he plays it differently if hes scum

squire- i feel hes civ. initially he gave me the creeps, but as things unfolded after mwils death i think his posting style has been civ. 

gopher - i like your aggressiveness

counselor - ifbit wasnt for ksj i would say town. ksjs voting and posting have given me some red flags

Why so defensive?

Frustrated is the furthest thing from my mind lol

Where am I worked up? You still haven’t answered why you are being so defensive so imma keep asking it. Everybody else is answering questions, you just keep defending yourself like you’re worried

I'm not being defensive. That's an adjective that you are describing me with. Nobody here would think how I am responding is anything out of the ordinary for me regardless of scum or town

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not being defensive. That's an adjective that you are describing me with. Nobody here would think how I am responding is anything out of the ordinary for me regardless of scum or town

That’s fine, but it sure feels like you are really worried about defending yourself so you don’t come off as scummy.