Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean we've all seen delayed hits before. But yes, I'm just spitballing that as a possibility

Day hits that happen at night? When have we seen that?

”delayed hits” is very vague.

”day hits that happen at night” is not.

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

this doesn’t read like a guy who is confused about why it’s still night time

11 hours ago, Forge said:

So we are still in the night phase and I don't think votes count at the current point in time.....

13 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm about to start reading up....has only one nighttime actually happened?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Day hits that happen at night? When have we seen that?

”delayed hits” is very vague.

”day hits that happen at night” is not.

It's the same concept... You know, delayed. You used a delayed hit for the arsonist in criminal minds, I believe. Cheesehawk just had a delayed hit in Orcas game. 

Are you suggesting that it's crazy because of some arbitrary cut off where it's happening at night rather than the next day? That thought process is crazy?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

regardless, we dont need to hurry the day 

the longest we go, the more conspicious teds absence will be. and the more he will feel the need to come in

I just want you to know, if anything should happen to me, you have been my favorite in this game

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

It's the same concept... You know, delayed. You used a delayed hit for the arsonist in criminal minds, I believe. Cheesehawk just had a delayed hit in Orcas game.

A day move is a day move. A night move is a night move. Its really not the same concept. 

Orcas game was an aberration, a very unique setup (a welcomed and appreciated aberration, ftr). 

Just now, Forge said:

Are you suggesting that it's crazy

where have I suggest anything is crazy? I’m simply saying your claim doesn’t make sense to me.

Just now, Forge said:

because of some arbitrary cut off where it's happening at night rather than the next day? That thought process is crazy?

Day vs Night is not an arbitrary cutoff. 

Just now, Dome said:

A day move is a day move. A night move is a night move. Its really not the same concept. 

Orcas game was an aberration, a very unique setup (a welcomed and appreciated aberration, ftr). 

where have I suggest anything is crazy? I’m simply saying your claim doesn’t make sense to me.

Day vs Night is not an arbitrary cutoff. 

It's not a claim, it was a theory. My point is you're just arguing semantics. I brought it up because it doesn't seem that crazy to me, but I'm also not someone who has ever set up a mafia game. Maybe it does to you for that reason. I don't know why it would be that crazy, but obviously you may have a different view point. That's fine.