Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

regardless, we dont need to hurry the day 

the longest we go, the more conspicious teds absence will be. and the more he will feel the need to come in

I am inclined to look elsewhere and see what might surface.  Forge is not going anywhere and we can circle back to him if there are no better options that surface

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't ask. Why would I? Why did I need to be in a hurry? 

It’s not about being in a hurry. 

You had a move that was supposed to end night. 

The host was here, but didn’t end night. 

You said you did it immediately, so you would know there aren’t a ton of moves in yet. But half a day went by after you sent your move in, the host was around, and nothing was happening.

I think the most common thought among players would at the very least be making sure the host saw your move, or something.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but mafia would care more seeing mwil just dashed headlong into the mousetrap

town sometimes just does whatever

You're right there. We just had this conversation earlier about slips not always being slips, just being careless town. I'm still wary of hockey though.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

It’s not about being in a hurry. 

You had a move that was supposed to end night. 

The host was here, but didn’t end night. 

You said you did it immediately, so you would know there aren’t a ton of moves in yet. But half a day went by after you sent your move in, the host was around, and nothing was happening.

I think the most common thought among players would at the very least be making sure the host saw your move, or something.

I'm in no rush. He does it when he does it. Just not something I would have thought to ask about

My feeling on forge is town. I think taking a little bit more care in checking the progress of his move would’ve been good especially since it doesn’t appear to have worked the way he intended it to. 

@Forge when exactly did you send your move in?

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, the matts hit feels like a vig hit

furthermore, if forge can roleblock all town, but scum gets there choice of hits without fear of protection, are they really hitting matts?

So then what do you think Forge's move did?