Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

48 minutes ago, Dome said:

If forge was town with a mass roleblock, this was one of the worst claims I’ve ever seen

no hyperbole 

It reminds me of someone else who claims like this...well two people lol. You do see the irony of all this right...please say someone else sees it lmao

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

because I didn't have a "town roleblock". This is not the same. My move doesn't specifically target town. Again, that is the notion that I am fighting against. 

This move makes no sense unless it is 

A. Its a literal town roleblock

B. You are scum and made the hit as well as the block

C. Whatever crazy thing Malf is proposing

D. It was a call early night move in some manner and some moves go in

Forge 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nah, it was all good. Everything I said was true, fyi. I literally was talking about the mass town roleblock earlier on which was why I was refusing to call it a roleblock in that manner. 

Whatever you need to believe is fine with me 

Just now, Dome said:

Whatever you need to believe is fine with me 

Oh no, dead serious. When I was responding to pickle, it was all about being a mass town roleblocker. I feel like maybe I got way too micro there? But I was talking about how it made no sense that i was strictly a town role blocker, and just fighting that too much and then didn't make it clear at all that is what I was referring to. 

Just now, Forge said:

Oh no, dead serious. When I was responding to pickle, it was all about being a mass town roleblocker. I feel like maybe I got way too micro there? But I was talking about how it made no sense that i was strictly a town role blocker, and just fighting that too much and then didn't make it clear at all that is what I was referring to. 

If your plan was to claim mass roleblock, you should’ve done it and owned it. 

Denying that it was a town roleblock doesnt tell anyone what it was, just what it wasn’t. 

That leaves you wiggle room to change your story and it’s obvious when someone is trying to do that 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

so you didnt hit matts then right?