Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@rackcs i think he gave up easy like that because a teammate (probably malf) told him it was time... 

It's certainly possible malf saw it right away and was sitting on it (rally comment)... but I think what's more likely is that malf was just hoping it would disappear and I would move on. Once I got forge on the ropes with with his roleblock vs night end move, malf likely decided it was time to circle back around to that and bus forge.

Look how malf tried making a story to give forge an out once I said I was leaning town on forge... then when I started questioning forge again all the sudden malf pointed out the drump thing, even though he claimed he saw it from the beginning.

If they talked beforehand about forge's time being up (in chatty, for example) then forges surrender may come a lot quicker... if this is true, it explains forges actions.

I could definitely see it either way tho

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@rackcs i think he gave up easy like that because a teammate (probably malf) told him it was time... 

It's certainly possible malf saw it right away and was sitting on it (rally comment)... but I think what's more likely is that malf was just hoping it would disappear and I would move on. Once I got forge on the ropes with with his roleblock vs night end move, malf likely decided it was time to circle back around to that and bus forge.

Look how malf tried making a story to give forge an out once I said I was leaning town on forge... then when I started questioning forge again all the sudden malf pointed out the drump thing, even though he claimed he saw it from the beginning.

If they talked beforehand about forge's time being up (in chatty, for example) then forges surrender may come a lot quicker... if this is true, it explains forges actions.

Fair enough, I can buy that. I also was suspicious of how malf didn't really push the rally thing until it looked like Forge was already getting done for. 

Forge

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Except it didn't. What I said was that I assumed at the time that it was a mass roleblock. It clearly wasn't because people died. So mass roleblock does seem somewhat disingenuous now. It clearly didn't role block everyone, for whatever reason. My pm states that I would call a rally and end night early. I assumed that this meant a mass role block. But again, it clearly didn't role block everyone. 

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:
9 hours ago, Forge said:

My pm states that I would call a rally and end night early. 

oh boy.......

9 hours ago, Forge said:

But again, it clearly didn't role block everyone. 

not Hilary.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i mean, i quoted it in forger very next post

quoted it, but you didn't really push it like I'd expect...you just let it sit there and seemed to back off forge a bit once I said I thought he was town but I'm going to go back and reread to look at the timing on everything and make sure my timeline is correct.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

quoted it, but you didn't really push it like I'd expect...you just let it sit there and seemed to back off forge a bit once I said I thought he was town but I'm going to go back and reread to look at the timing on everything and make sure my timeline is correct.

i had my reasons but your viewpoint is fair

9 hours ago, Forge said:

My pm states that I would call a rally and end night early. I assumed that this meant a mass role block. But again, it clearly didn't role block everyone. 

Who called a rally in swags writeup?

thats my thing i was talking about btw.

Drump called the rally. It was a rally for Drump.

now im going to bed sad

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, @Dome I’m starting to doubt that malf would let his scummate play that role that badly. If it ends night early, it has nothing to do with roleblocks. Malf never would have allowed that role to be botched that badly IMO 

this is fair too... but maybe forge rogue'd it.

Edited by Dome

33 minutes ago, Dome said:

@ET80

@theuntouchable

since spoon feeding is apparently required, you're lucky i like you both.... more or less.

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Hey man I’m still waiting on what the hell I even am so my effort to read up on a lot of pages first thing in the morning is lacking. 

And I simply don't give a damn.

• Like 1