Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

or War Hammer :)

and remember how obvious it was that I wanted to be lynched? not at all like this.

getting lynched is easy, forge wouldn't have put up such a fight and wouldn't have gotten frustrated if he wanted to be lynched. at least, it's highly highly unlikely.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

If that's the case, why warn people though?

To appear town.  

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

getting my pickle vote out there now. I'm about 20 pages behind.

I like it.  Stay so far behind you can't be blamed for a horrendous vote xD

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Am I the only one paranoid about how easily he gave up here? Combined with the mwil stuff day 1 I don't like this at all.

I'm not thrilled about what it appears but he did fight it a lot.  If he was really lynchproof I would imagine he would not fight even 10% of what he did. 

57 minutes ago, Dome said:

@rackcs i think he gave up easy like that because a teammate (probably malf) told him it was time... 

It's certainly possible malf saw it right away and was sitting on it (rally comment)... but I think what's more likely is that malf was just hoping it would disappear and I would move on. Once I got forge on the ropes with with his roleblock vs night end move, malf likely decided it was time to circle back around to that and bus forge.

Look how malf tried making a story to give forge an out once I said I was leaning town on forge... then when I started questioning forge again all the sudden malf pointed out the drump thing, even though he claimed he saw it from the beginning.

If they talked beforehand about forge's time being up (in chatty, for example) then forges surrender may come a lot quicker... if this is true, it explains forges actions.

Waiting on the rally thing and then malf using it to tighten the noose on forge feels to me like he was doing so to help distance himself from forge once it was a lost cause. 

50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, @Dome I’m starting to doubt that malf would let his scummate play that role that badly. If it ends night early, it has nothing to do with roleblocks. Malf never would have allowed that role to be botched that badly IMO 

I can agree with this. Playing that role as forge did would have been infuriating behind the scenes.  So much so that I'd imagine malf would have pushed harder for a forge lynch instead of defending him coming out of n1.

But malf did start out defending forge which was a bit baffling to me. 

Just now, Dome said:

and remember how obvious it was that I wanted to be lynched? not at all like this.

getting lynched is easy, forge wouldn't have put up such a fight and wouldn't have gotten frustrated if he wanted to be lynched. at least, it's highly highly unlikely.

i mean, its obvious forge didnt want to be lynched

Just now, Dome said:

It's hard work trying to get someone this town to look scummy enough to lynch, man 

(I actually don't know if that comment makes any sense) 

Just now, Malfatron said:

i mean, its obvious forge didnt want to be lynched

Are you sure? 

I mean obviously a mislynch would be preferable. But you guys are fooling yourself if you think that I was at all concerned over a possible lynch and that it wasn't a completely acceptable plan b. I mean, I really just wanted all the pressure kept on me, but I over cooked it just a little bit. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can agree with this. Playing that role as forge did would have been infuriating behind the scenes.  So much so that I'd imagine malf would have pushed harder for a forge lynch instead of defending him coming out of n1.

But malf did start out defending forge which was a bit baffling to me. 

Clearly I am town and have just been set up. Malf just knows this because he has the big brain!