AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

8 TDs, 10 INTs. FRANCHISE QB

I don't get it man. I really don't.

Im not arguing that Blake is good, but don't talk trash when youre in a situation with below average QB play yourselves. Acting as if you cant lose to a team with Bortles at QB when youre trotting out Marcus is hilarious.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Still can't believe we managed to turn a six-point game with five minutes left in the third into a 40-17 loss. I'm not even sure what was worse in the second half, Marcus or the defense. 

Yet they talk all about their win against us when they led 6-3 at halftime...

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yet they talk all about their win against us when they led 6-3 at halftime...

I don't entirely understand the correlation tbh. That wasn't me trying to put a positive spin on last night in any way. If anything, the fact that we managed to turn a close game into a total blowout is almost more embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don't entirely understand the correlation tbh. That wasn't me trying to put a positive spin on last night in any way.

Most of the Titans fanbase has put that one game week 2 against us as the reason why you guys win the division and view your team as superior to us.

As we saw last night, it takes one half of football where one side of the football to due largely nothing/have short drives causing the defense to be on the field way too much and get gassed causing a 2nd half meltdown for the defense.

Guess I'm annoyed that one half of football in which our defense was gassed due to continuous 3 and outs from the offense causes a large amount of an opposing fanbase to puff their chests out and act like that'll be the norm the rest of the way.

Edited by .Buzz