AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like you guys should have definitely been rooting for the upset. I get the rivalry, but potentially hosting the AFC championship game against the Titans seems almost infinitely preferable to now having to potentially go up to Foxboro.

Guessing it must just have been because of how insufferable we would have been if we won and you guys lost tomorrow?

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Guessing it must just have been because of how insufferable we would have been if we won and you guys lost tomorrow?

This is part of it. Had we already been in, maybe I’m more inclined to root for you because it’s a somewhat easier match up. But Titans fans being unhappy is something I’m all for.

10 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This is part of it. Had we already been in, maybe I’m more inclined to root for you because it’s a somewhat easier match up. But Titans fans being unhappy is something I’m all for.

Meh, I guess my hatred isn’t as intense. I’m rooting for the winner of tomorrow’s game regardless of who it is.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Meh, I guess my hatred isn’t as intense. I’m rooting for the winner of tomorrow’s game regardless of who it is.

The ‘99 AFC Championship game made 11 year old me cry. The only sporting event (other than Cubs Game 7) that did so. Any pain that fan base feels is okay by me. 

7 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Dont get me wrong i dont like the Titans but i wanted you to win yesterday. I dont care if they made it farther than us. If they didnt win the SB then they lost. I definitely would have rather played TN than NE in Foxboro with the 12th men