Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

7 hours ago, Leader said:

(4:28) J.Scott punts 42 yards to LAC 40, Center-H.Bradley. D.King to LAC 41 for 1 yard (W.Redmond; D.Vitale).

Scott had a bad day as did Special Teams.  Looking back at this disaster it was team-wide collapse.   I hope this is just a bump in the road and not a foretelling of the future.

6 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

Is aaron rodgers now the worst in the league in the delay of game department?  I do not see any other quarterback struggle the way he does with the clock

This is nothing new.  This garbage has been going on for a few years now.  Drives me crazy.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't know why people are upset with Pettine.  We've given up 9 points when our offense has like 2 first downs. 

It's a little frustrating I get it since we aren't killing teams like we do when we played Trubisky or crap quarterbacks, but this is not bad defense.  Some bad plays, but 9 points. 

Unfortunately because our offense was so inept our D got worn down in the second half.

It was obvious the Chargers wanted this game more than we did.  I won't worry too much because almost every team has a stinker every year.  The vaunted Patriots got beat pretty good tonight too.  Now, if the come out next week at home his lethargic then we have something to worry about.

25 minutes ago, Pugger said:

The entire OL looked terrible in this game.  False starts and practically getting Rodgers killed.

yeah, I dont blame this one on rodgers.  The offensive line got ragdolled.  That is naturally going to trigger him into his old habits of zeroing in on Adams to be his hero and escape route.  Unfortunately, the NFL has caught up with that game.  LaFleur's big task is to get Rodgers to STOP zeroing in on Adams non stop and spread the ball around like he has the past few games.  

5 hours ago, Striker said:

The Rodgers/State Farm commercials are somehow getting stranger.

These ads are the dumbest on television.  What fool thought these were funny?   Seeing them once was bad enough but they show them dozens of times now.  :P

• Like 2