Week 9 GDT Lions(3-3-1) @ Raiders(3-4)

agarcia34

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lol Carr truthers always pop up when it’s going good. 

Stuff like this is not it. Just enjoy his play. 

lol and the carr haters dont bring up his play when he does something dumb???
the whole debate is he is our future or not.. of course people are going to bring up his most recent plays lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where are all of my Carr haters now?  I can't believe there were some people clamoring for us to trade him after last season and sign Fitztrash or trade for Rosen LOL

Give Carr an above average D and an elite #1 WR and he will post MVP type numbers.  Carr is not the problem with this franchise and is a QB you build around.  Very clear that is the case...

Carr still has to prove it the rest of the year. Lions Pass D is what, 32? Texans was like 28?

I’m certainly enjoying the ride with Carr. He’s looking like a 2019 BMW instead of a 1996 Camry, reliable kinda, but that’s it. 

But once again you are prematurely posting. There is 8 games to go. I have zero doubts you are more of a Carr fan than Raider fan. 

Plus the most gripe people have with Carr is we have to have a Top Two Pass Protection for him to be money. Most QBs don’t need anything close to that. 2016 he had #1, 2019 he has #2. It’s a lot of money to invest in the line and our defense will always suffer for it. 

But yes Carr is playing like a stud these past two games, no doubt about it. I’m fully on board on the moment and always have an open mind. You, however, always have a closed mind. Even when Carr performs bad, you come out with every excuse in the book for the guy. Literally any excuse humanly possible. I’m straight up saying Carr is balling and proud of him. But I’m still keeping an open mind.