Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Eh how long per the pick 

We decided not time limit for right now as long as people aren't ridiculous about it

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, this all happened during the work day. The fact we are this deep already is, well unfair to the working man lol

You're on the clock right now btw

12 minutes ago, Elky said:

Can I have my pick be at like 8 or 9pm? Pretty restricted with Interner usage during the day and my work commute is hella bad.

You wanna leave me a big board? I pick after you and you're only 2 picks away so you can just leave me 2 names.

Also, @Outpost31, as I've said before we're drafting actors/actresses and directors. No more than that.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m gonna need 13 rounds then.

The plan is to do unlimited rounds. People can finish whenever they want and then the rest can continue as needed as long as it doesn't get stupid.

Also, what was your Dune cast that you were bragging about earlier? I love Dune and I'm pumped for the new one coming out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

getting martin mcdonagh is almost an autowin and i'm convinced malf did that just to mess up my obvious plans 

McDonagh is great but there's someone out there who does what he does 10x better. And not because McDonagh isn't amazing but because they're legendary.

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

getting martin mcdonagh is almost an autowin and i'm convinced malf did that just to mess up my obvious plans 

We both wanted him and malf said “as long was we can draft before fin” lmao 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2