Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m in.  Last one I made a hell of a lineup for a Dune adaptation.  It would have been seriously legit.  OMG, it was a good lineup.  I nailed the Baron Harkonen casting, too.  He was perfect.  

Who did you cast?

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah that should really be more than enough honestly. And you don't have to use all of your picks if you don't want to either. If your movie is about two guys in a room, you could use three picks only: two actors, one director.

not that it would be for this time, but maybe for futures iterations of this go with specific genres (SciFi, horror, action, adventure, space, western, war, etc).  it might make it more challenging and fun to see everyone put forth the same style movie 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

not that it would be for this time, but maybe for futures iterations of this go with specific genres (SciFi, horror, action, adventure, space, western, war, etc).  it might make it more challenging and fun to see everyone put forth the same style movie 

I like this a lot.

I also like the idea of having to draft a theme, and once that theme is taken, it's gone.

With the #1 pick of the draft, Pickle takes: SCI-FI (for example).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I like this a lot.

I also like the idea of having to draft a theme, and once that theme is taken, it's gone.

With the #1 pick of the draft, Pickle takes: SCI-FI (for example).

Definitely like those ideas for future drafts. That's what's kind of nice about this is how many ways you could do it. As apparently the old FF forum people did. I'm still going through and trying to find all of them and I'm at like 15 Make-A-Movies, many of them back to back.