Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

I really hate to be the one to say this, but Mission gonna bring this game down and he needs a  deadline.  Everybody needs a deadline, but Mission is gonna be the one to push it.  People will lose interest if this goes on and on and on every time Mission is on the clock.  He's going to come in a week from now and ask what's going on.  If he logs on and doesn't make his picks, he's going to need shorter deadlines. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I really hate to be the one to say this, but Mission gonna bring this game down and he needs a  deadline.  Everybody needs a deadline, but Mission is gonna be the one to push it.  People will lose interest if this goes on and on and on every time Mission is on the clock.  He's going to come in a week from now and ask what's going on.  If he logs on and doesn't make his picks, he's going to need shorter deadlines. 

This is all true.

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

This is all true.

I am fine with this. Especially since his profile says he's been online since it's been his turn. What do you guys think a fair or appropriate deadline would be?

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I am fine with this. Especially since his profile says he's been online since it's been his turn. What do you guys think a fair or appropriate deadline would be?

I say we give him Michael Bay and Kristen Stewart and be done with it 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Really though, I’m not sure.

I’d say at least until late tonight or tomorrow, unless he is online again and doesn’t show up 

That seems like a long time though. Things could really drag if we were to repeatedly give that long on the clock. I was thinking maybe more sometime this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Banish him

I probably just shouldn't have let him join late in the first place tbh

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I think everyone should have a 12 hour limit from the last time they log on.  Have a list of less likable actors/actresses that they have to include in their movie if they miss.  

I would normally say give them time, but if they log on while they’re on the clock and don’t pick, then it’s really their own fault. 12 hours from last login is plenty of time, and it should probably be cut in half for every missed pick.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

I would normally say give them time, but if they log on while they’re on the clock and don’t pick, then it’s really their own fault. 12 hours from last login is plenty of time, and it should probably be cut in half for every missed pick.

@rackcs, this is it. 

• Like 1