Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@JoshstraDaymus and @MikeT14, you’re coming up.  If you pop in, stick around.  Because I’m anxious about my next pick.

I have @MikeT14's pick in case he's not here as well as @Deadpulse's for right after you. Hopefully we can get a nice run going to end the night. I'm gonna be gone for like 30-45 minutes but then I'll be on the rest of the night in case anyone wants to leave me their board. I don't pick until the end of the next round so I'm not gonna be in a position to steal picks (not that I would but still).

Edited by rackcs

45 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

See how you like it if you walked a mile in my shoes.  I hate witches.  I should not have watched it.

You’re the only dude that would have a witch try to drain their blood during intercourse and have it make you like witches less.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I have @MikeT14's pick in case he's not here as well as @Deadpulse's for right after you. Hopefully we can get a nice run going to end the night. I'm gonna be gone for like 30-45 minutes but then I'll be on the rest of the night in case anyone wants to leave me their board. I don't pick until the end of the next round so I'm not gonna be in a position to steal picks (not that I would but still).

I’ll be off and on (every half hour or so) for the next two hours. Then I’ll be gone an hour or so, then off and on again the rest of the night. 

I’ll be off for 5 minutes until I get bored, then on for 2, then off for like 10, then on for 37 seconds to see if I got tagged, then back in like 15 minutes, then off for a bit, then I’ll go to the restroom and check back, then wash my hands and then check after I’ve dried my hands.