Lil Minny Winny @ BIG D SNF DO YOU BELIEVE???

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm going to scream after I see the stats of the Cowboys running on first down after this game even if we score 50 points I want Jason Garrett fired

Garrett won't be dismissed during the season even if we drop the rest of our games.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

No way I strongly disagree with this post if it Works once in awhile that's one thing but it has been a total failure. Just wait and see what these stats are for this game on that and you will say what the hell are they doing all these professional coaches or what

I feel like Cleveland from the 1 yard line today. 8 run plays....0 points.

Edited by HDsportsfan

9 minutes ago, Northland said:

I disagree.  I have grounded expectations.  If we are playing a club with a winning record we are probably going to lose.  I adjust accordingly.  There was a time when I would not miss a down of a Cowboy game.  I fell asleep last week and dozed off this week.

If that medication works for you then fine. But it doesn't work for me

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Good lord...Witten got ******* mugged

I though so too.  However I thought the holding call that negated the sack was lame.  I don't think NFL officials have a clue as to what PI or holding is anymore.  Especially PI.   Remarkably inconsistent.