GDT 11/10/19 Week 10: 6-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 0-8 Cincinnati Bengals

DreamKid

However they choose to cover him hopefully this is a game where he can put up somewhere in that 350-450 total yards of offense. Allow the run game to get over 200 yards to stay on historic pace and get Lamar some more TDs to help that aspect of his MVP case.

Especially considering Kirkpatrick should still be out and he was the guy seemingly targeting Lamar for late hits out of bounds and going for his knees. Not sure I want him running quite as much as the Bengals S also seemed to be a little “aggressive” in how he targeted players with his tackles the last game.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Classic trap game. This one terrifies me - especially with a QB you have no film on and the Raven Killer of all Ravens Killers potentially coming back for his first game. 

*Maybe coming back

Hope he plays tbh. I'm not looking for this team to get any easy breaks. They need to be as strong as possible when we hit the playoffs. Let them meet every challenge head on.

Great breakdown @DreamKid

I echo what most others have been saying, yes this can be a trap game BUT. I don't see it happening. We're on a roll right now and the key is not playing to skill or lack their of, of our opponent this week. Play our game and keep the pressure going all game. 

I'm sure we're going to blitz the rookie QB a lot and show him some crazy looks and showing blitz but then dropping a bunch. 

Ravens 38-16

• Like 1

How much would it suck if Ryan Finley was crazily this phenom QB? Like sitting behind Dalton for half a season just made everything click for him on this incredible level. Then he comes in and bombs us out with like 9 Passing TDs lol. 

The Bengals win out during the regular season going 8-8, taking the AFC North as us and the Steelers can't win another game. Finley becomes the first ever Rookie QB to win the Super Bowl....

You think that would be a disappointing result for us? lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

How much would it suck if Ryan Finley was crazily this phenom QB? Like sitting behind Dalton for half a season just made everything click for him on this incredible level. Then he comes in and bombs us out with like 9 Passing TDs lol. 

The Bengals win out during the regular season going 8-8, taking the AFC North as us and the Steelers can't win another game. Finley becomes the first ever Rookie QB to win the Super Bowl....

You think that would be a disappointing result for us? lol.

Nope.