GOTW | Week 11 | #2 LSU @ #3 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #2 LSU
    • #3 Alabama

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Oh the WRS are great, but when I say Burrows is looking like Brees it's more about ball placement and the timing of the routes and hitting them when he should.  Makes sense too since isn't their OC the Saints former passing coordinator?

Yeah, Joe Brady.  He's put himself firmly into HC discussion with the work he has done on Burrow.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, Joe Brady.  He's put himself firmly into HC discussion with the work he has done on Burrow.  

I dont think hes ready for a leap like that unless at a smaller school. Or he might as well stay another year or 2, learn the ins and outs of a program before picking a big brand name school.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

I dont think hes ready for a leap like that unless at a smaller school. Or he might as well stay another year or 2, learn the ins and outs of a program before picking a big brand name school.

I could see that.  But in today's game, if you can develop a QB, you can get a head coaching job.