Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

8 minutes ago, Duluther said:

How long have you been a fan of this team? Zimmer is the best coach we’ve had since the 70’s. You’re constantly complaining about a 7-3 team. You’ve got no clue what a really bad Vikings team looks like. If you want to see that, look at any coach’s run since the 90s.

I’ve seen the bad teams. I’ve seen us go through 4 or 5 QBs in one season and watch us do nothing of not for years. 

Anyway, that isn’t a viable excuse for him. He is better than some other coaches we have had.....  so what? And you’re damn right I’m constantly complaining.  You’re just happy to be competitive or slightly above .500, as long as we are don’t have a losing record.  You don’t have a clue why people like me say what I say. You just assume I’m not historically factual or educated on the Vikings woes.  You know nothing. 

If you want to stand by Zimmer and be either sub par or a little over .500, by all means keep standing by a guy who will never win you anything. No one is saying he is a terrible coach.  We aren’t going to win anything significant with him unless it is dumb luck or we back into the playoffs only to lose soon after. That’s what we are with him. 

You continue to support inconsistent teams and I will continue to voice why we will never get anywhere.

It’s being realistic.  

Edited by Torchezim

3 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

I’ve seen the bad teams. I’ve seen us go through 4 or 5 QBs in one season and watch us do nothing of not for years. 

Anyway, that isn’t a viable excuse for him. He is better than some other coaches we have had.....  so what? And you’re damn right I’m constantly complaining.  You’re just happy to be competitive or slightly above .500, as long as we are don’t have a losing record.  You don’t have a clue why people like me say what I say. You just assume I’m not historically factual or educated on the Vikings woes.  You know nothing. 

If you want to stand by Zimmer and be either sub par or a little over .500, by all means keep standing by a guy who will never win you anything. No one is saying he is a terrible coach.  We aren’t going to win anything with him unless it is dumb luck or we back into the playoffs only to lose soon after. That’s what we are with him. 

You continue to support inconsistent teams and I will continue to voice why we will never get anywhere.

It’s being realistic.  

My biggest problem with Zimmer is that he is goddamn conservative...just because one 4th down conversion failed vs Redskins, he is now not gonna go for 4th & 1 or 4th & inches if it's near midfield...that's just wrong way of thinking...Vikings should have gone for 4th & 1 in 2nd drive of this game when the ball was near midfield..instead they just punted. Even the defense is slightly underperforming considering the amount of talent on this defense

Edited by upriser7
  • Like 2