Week 11: Broncos (3-6) at VIKINGS (7-3)

swede700

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think that's it. We are complacent with a big win and then come out flat. 

We did it in the 2015 playoffs after beating GB for the division.

We did it in 2016 after starting 5-0. Maybe even more so when we played the Colts at home.

We did it in 2017 in the nfccg

We did it in 2018 against Chicago in week 17 in a "win and your in" situation

And we are doing it now.

There’s no way we were complacent last year against the Bears.

3 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Can’t say I’m surprised about this result.  Just saw the score.  Wondering hmwhere all the Zimmer supporters went.  

tell us we are overreacting. 

How long have you been a fan of this team? Zimmer is the best coach we’ve had since the 70’s. You’re constantly complaining about a 7-3 team. You’ve got no clue what a really bad Vikings team looks like. If you want to see that, look at any coach’s run since the 90s.

• Like 3

Cousins/Stefanski need to stop being conservative...I am not sure if the problem here is Stefanski's playcalling or whether it's Cousins being conservative, but you gotta take some deep shots down the field. They did it well in October (I know those weren't tough defenses) but I just don't understand why they have suddenly become total opposite. It's tough to see from the view on TV whether the receivers are failing to get open or not but some of the sacks so far have been coverage sacks. 

• Like 2

Just now, upriser7 said:

Cousins/Stefanski need to stop being conservative...I am not sure if the problem here is Stefanski's playcalling or whether it's Cousins being conservative, but you gotta take some deep shots down the field. They did it well in October (I know those weren't tough defenses) but I just don't understand why they have suddenly become total opposite. It's tough to see from the view on TV whether the receivers are failing to get open or not but some of the sacks so far have been coverage sacks. 

I think they are really missing Adam Thielen.  Hopefully Doctson can make some hay on some deep ones.