This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Possible reasons:

A.  More football talk with 2 games in 5 days.

B.  Weak moderators

C.  All of the above

52 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'd definitely lean towards B...

Gold star for you.  

Though moderation of this GB fanbase is probably not good for ones health.

So I've always felt that going out in public wearing sweats was lazy and tacky so I haven't owned any in probably 30 years....

I bought a couple pairs for a camping trip recently for easy layering.... 

I may have to just give up and never leave the house again because I might not ever wear anything else. 

16 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

So I've always felt that going out in public wearing sweats was lazy and tacky so I haven't owned any in probably 30 years....

I may have to just give up and never leave the house again because I might not ever wear anything else. 

within the last couple years I changed all my normal jeans/pants over to ones that are 97-98% cotton & 2-3% elastane

it'll change your life... trust me.

(chino style pants are also made with similar material if you want that option for a work/casual pant as well)

Edited by driftwood

17 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

1 hour ago, driftwood said:

within the last couple years I changed all my normal jeans/pants over to ones that are 97-98% cotton & 2-3% elastane

it'll change your life... trust me.

(chino style pants are also made with similar material if you want that option for a work/casual pant as well)

It's 2017....pants are optional