This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

48 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Look out for big baller over here, misplacing hundreds.  Is that you Mayweather?

floyd2.jpg

Finding money rules!

I'm finding rolled up hunnies in the bottoms of my couches

'Cuz I'm a straight up winner and the resta you are slouches

I'm on a freaking bed of cash and nothing really tingles

Like when you lay your body on a bed of crispy singles

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blueswedeshoes said:

I'm finding rolled up hunnies in the bottoms of my couches

'Cuz I'm a straight up winner and the resta you are slouches

I'm on a freaking bed of cash and nothing really tingles

Like when you lay your body on a bed of crispy singles

Straight ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Reminds me of my early days on FF back in like 07 08 when there were text rap battles going on in the entertainment forum... we've come a long way you guys. I'm proud.

I'll have a go at winding back the clock.........

When they get to QB12, and they think they're gonna win
They find that when they get close there is just a grenade pin
The pineapple is downfield, on a laser-painted ride
To a guy whose running deep, and it catches him in-stride.
The scoreboard clocks up 7
The cheeseheads are in heaven
That score is just enough to put us on the winning side 
As the clock counts down to zero, and the fans leave satisfied.

Actually the scoreboard would clock up 6........but lets not be too picky.

Anyone know who won the draft game yet? Or who's in the running?

Also bar by my house got a new bartender and he's real good but he wants to kill me. I have a shot every beer or two. But the second I have one, his new thing is to fill it up instantly so I can take it whenever I'm ready. Yeah except I'm an alcoholic you **** and I can't let it sit. So now I have had 3 shots and half my beer is left lol. FML

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Anyone know who won the draft game yet? Or who's in the running?

Also bar by my house got a new bartender and he's real good but he wants to kill me. I have a shot every beer or two. But the second I have one, his new thing is to fill it up instantly so I can take it whenever I'm ready. Yeah except I'm an alcoholic you **** and I can't let it sit. So now I have had 3 shots and half my beer is left lol. FML

Norm, you gotta stop drinking at bars.  I don't care if you keep drinking because you do you, it's just that you save like 37,000 dollars over a lifetime if you drink at home. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Norm, you gotta stop drinking at bars.  I don't care if you keep drinking because you do you, it's just that you save like 37,000 dollars over a lifetime if you drink at home. 

Yeah well now is not the time to mention that. My tab was 78 Thursday. 60 something yesterday. And I had two hundred cash from the bank. After last night it's all gone. Though a lot of that is the old lady kept stealing it to play video lottery. I was pretty ******* irritated when I realized that. And I'm rarely bothered by things. I got double charged Thursday too but they're gonna fix that. 

Edit: I can't drink 350 dollars of booze in two days. I was buying rounds willy silly because I got a thousand dollar bonus at work lol. I'm dumb

Edited by NormSizedMidget

7 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah well now is not the time to mention that. My tab was 78 Thursday. 60 something yesterday. And I had two hundred cash from the bank. After last night it's all gone. Though a lot of that is the old lady kept stealing it to play video lottery. I was pretty ******* irritated when I realized that. And I'm rarely bothered by things. I got double charged Thursday too but they're gonna fix that. 

Edit: I can't drink 350 dollars of booze in two days. I was buying rounds willy silly because I got a thousand dollar bonus at work lol. I'm dumb

I saved a lot of money just after my divorce lol

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I saved a lot of money just after my divorce lol

I'm not married at least. Thank God..I can still leave.

I don't even want to know how much money she blows of mine on gambling. I always leave my wallet on the bar and that's something I should stop doing because she always jacks some when I'm not looking lol

I used to be a really heavy gambler. Went to GA meetings and that whole jazz. So I know how it is but man. Such a waste. At least sports gambling is fun lol

Edited by NormSizedMidget

9 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Do you guys Snapchat. If so do you have someone who feels the need to send you thirty a day. And you tell them stop idgaf and they still do it. Because it's annoying

no one likes my snapchats. I think they're works of art

OAmRytq.gif

Edited by Cakeshoppe

13 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

no one likes my snapchats. I think they're works of art

I hardly send any these days. I have no motivation to do so. 

Also people who use it to take a pic with just a question on it suck. Just text me dude