The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I agree that I think that this is a revival situation, though for different reasons. Hard to assign intent in his text - I mean, after all, everyone was sure that I was fighting to stay alive in the last game, and then I just laughed at everyone. 

Mainly, I've never seen a mechanic for those show the person's alignment if they are lynchproof / godfather. That's a weird thing to have happen. Every time I have seen that, the lynch has simply failed. This one didn't fail. It worked and then he came back. 

If you do-do's would read my post you wouldnt have to speculate 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if a town isnt revived night 2, hang tk3 next.

I mean.. presuming your assumption is true, Mwil just guaranteed that I will be roleblocked and Malf is lining me up to be lynched as a result

Solid work, guys!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure whether or not to buy it but we know Matt was almost definitely revived. The writeup and the subsequent post contradiction does still bother me, but I’m willing to let this happen again.

I also find it funny how TK3 blatantly lied about it to me twice and went from 0% to accusing me to then telling me he had a night ability. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, theuntouchable said:

That and anyone who hates on Matts is instantly pretty cool. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Matts4313 said:

everytime I unblock you, I realize you still have a hardon for talking about me and how much you despise me. It reminds me why I ignore you 90% of the time. 

Its really sad man. Grow up. I dont even think we have engaged eachother in like a month and you are still obsessed with me. 

@Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=9406547

Giving each other reasons early to ignore each other?

• Like 1