The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because it made me wonder if you guys weren't working that together. That Daboyle thing is just weird. Especially mwil's later flip to join you on there. I definitely didn't read that as town at all (especially within the confines of the post), and I'm not sure why he would pair up with you if it wasn't to actually help create a daboyle push. 

I don't see what is weird about the daboyle thing? I explained my vote on him. I don't know if I'd characterize what happened as mwil "pairing up." Mwil also clearly gave reasons separate from mine on why he was voting daboyle in that daboyle made an excuse for not being here and then was posting anyways. I think the idea yes was to push daboyle. That's generally why you vote people.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't see what is weird about the daboyle thing? I explained my vote on him. I don't know if I'd characterize what happened as mwil "pairing up." Mwil also clearly gave reasons separate from mine on why he was voting daboyle in that daboyle made an excuse for not being here and then was posting anyways. I think the idea yes was to push daboyle. That's generally why you vote people.

why are you still voting daboyle when he claimed brock?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

why are you still voting daboyle when he claimed brock?

Haven't decided who I want to move it to yet

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I just don't get the reasoning behind it, other then having you force a tie so he, or soemone else can break it.....thus saving racks

Nobody is trying to save me you nitwit

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I was fine with your explanation. I was less okay with his switch. Go back and read his reasoning for the switch. It was basically "eh, whatever". But what I can't reconcile is why he joined your vote rather than one of the others. I found that to be odd. If you're both scum, the KOTN vote becomes telling because he was quick to vote Mwil over matts