The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

Okay, different tactic. I'm going to break down how this is going to go. 

I'm going to vote rags. Rags is then going to vote me out of self preservation. 

Counselor will then come in, do the sidekick thing, and vote whichever way pickle is voting.

I will be hung, as I said like 10 hours ago, and we could have shaved off nearly an entire day from this game. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Okay, different tactic. I'm going to break down how this is going to go. 

I'm going to vote rags. Rags is then going to vote me out of self preservation. 

Counselor will then come in, do the sidekick thing, and vote whichever way pickle is voting.

I will be hung, as I said like 10 hours ago, and we could have shaved off nearly an entire day from this game. 

I’m staying on Slappy

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I’m staying on Slappy

I trust you the most. I know you are Misty. I am Charmander. The host stated this during Day 2. All you have to do is Google charmander and you will see he is one of the starting 3 pokemon and a good guy. 

The possibility of Forge being mafia and PR being the other are out there, but I believe in my read on Rags. He is not town. If he is the other, it makes tomorrow really simple. PR would not try to night hit himself. If he's mafia, you will have to pick between PR, Forge and myself as the other.

I'm staying on Rags.