The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but i didnt really care about the pm thing and defty sidestepped into the civ group.

Me, the two times I could talk in the game: "Someone shoot malf and forge." and "Ha, told you malf was scum"

Deftly my ***, you could hear just fine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but i didnt really care about the pm thing and defty sidestepped into the civ group. I was Goldeen.

swag knows im not a ***** regardless of what he projects sometimes to maintain some coolness

Fearow'd its worth, i dont include you in the group that would care either. this situation may be more complex in this case but i will leave it at that.

Can ya Diglett?

If you are looking these up, that is an impressive amount of effort.

If you are doing this off memory you are a nerd. And you are going to make me a nerd by making me learn these names.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That and anyone who hates on Matts is instantly pretty cool. 

everytime I unblock you, I realize you still have a hardon for talking about me and how much you despise me. It reminds me why I ignore you 90% of the time. 

Its really sad man. Grow up. I dont even think we have engaged eachother in like a month and you are still obsessed with me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

everytime I unblock you, I realize you still have a hardon for talking about me and how much you despise me. It reminds me why I ignore you 90% of the time. 

Its really sad man. Grow up. I dont even think we have engaged eachother in like a month and you are still obsessed with me. 

I just think you’re a giant ****** 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think there are lots of players that would ask for a wincon, in light of last game. 

Maybe even some town players reminding the host to post them so everyone knows.

I don't think I can put much into those reads. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lmao.

Yeah, all the Town asking for the Town win condition.  Good one, Dome.

I need Forge to come in here and call you a gimmick again.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Literally not what I said. 

You're doing it again.

You do this as scum, where you don't make sense and blame everyone else.

Forge was either trolling or is incredibly confused.

Either way, it means little. 

First, I didn’t say it’s what you said, but you will find that it is an apt and reasonable characterization based on the bold.

Second, you’re basically dismissing a patterned history based on a recency bias.  Some people are more likely to immediately ask, regardless of the last game.  Yet, you’re seemingly omitting MWil, whose entire argument so far was been “I owned my mistake,” which indicates an awareness of the mistakes, which indicates he ostensibly learned from it, which means he is more likely to have asked for it if he is scum — and his arguments do nothing to dispel that notion.