The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How have I misinterpreted you?

"going after your accuser I see"

If you were read up you would know that I was making fun of 2 different lies that Swag said and got called out on. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

OK @Matts4313 I’ll bite since all you e done is deflect and create chaos:

WHO IS SCUM THEN? 

Hard to tell with so many people trying to vote and bounce. Swag has made it extremely easy for mafia to blend Day 1. I would personally stick with Orca. I dont like how hard he is skating and his woe is me schtick. 

Matts, this isn’t even close to believable.  

I have made no indication of wanting to be disassociated with this lynch.  You continue to grasp at illogical straws and peddle those arguments.  You’re trying to cast a shadow on me because in the past I have said something  “Well, I take no responsibility for this,” which I’ve said as both Town and Mafia.  So you’re not even calling me scum.  You’re just continuing to peddle fear and confusion, and hope that people don’t really read or think about your talking points, as you contribute no original read or thought in your “read-up,” which seems calculated to prevent any further connections from developing, as you continue to cause confusion by making narrative statements to influence perception.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If you were read up you would know that I was making fun of 2 different lies that Swag said and got called out on. 

Ok, let's play your game.  Explain why those two things that Swag said were lies?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

50%+ of the posters have voted and bailed; there is no analysis to do with that except that many people are not vested.

50%+ of the post were between Swag/Dome/Myself, which I have already commented on. 

The outliers are you, Rags, MWil, Malf

Youve been bouncing between skating, woe is me and asking swag to tell you what to do.

Rags has posted one off comments with no analysis and only partial  applicability. He did this as an other in a previous game.

MWil is trying to distance himself from me as hard as possible by kissing Malf and Swags arse. But his logic is terrible.

Malf is actively not participating. I have some additional thoughts but I will reserve them for now. 

Seriously, if your not gonna participate then dont try fake readups. My stance isnt changing...Malf screwed me with that wiki. Why cant you accept that lol

Also, please explain in detail why you think I am voting you and why it means Swag is telling me what to do and that it is not my own choice. If you can, I will lock my vote on a player of your choosing. You dont even need to be completely accurate. A cliff notes version would do...or a quick summary...I'll take anything as long as it's close to factual

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hard to tell with so many people trying to vote and bounce. Swag has made it extremely easy for mafia to blend Day 1. I would personally stick with Orca. I dont like how hard he is skating and his woe is me schtick. 

This is classic.  Matts is blaming me for “scum blending in,” when this is the guy who brought us an etymological analysis of the word “skim,” while trying to go down any available rabbit hole.  Your mind is so warped, dude.  Most of the chaos of today is your doing, and it’s hardly unreadable.  There is information here, regardless on if you want us to see it.

Sweet read-up, you really held the suspect people to task btw

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

MWil is trying to distance himself from me as hard as possible by kissing Malf and Swags arse. But his logic is terrible.

Thats an interesting way to phrase it. Why would he have to distance himself from you if you are town? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, let's play your game.  Explain why those two things that Swag said were lies?

Swag said: "4 times you have used the front page as gotcha moments and I can prove it"

I said: "Great, prove it. I typically only read the front page when it becomes apparent that I need too"

Swag said: "I dont have to prove it - you go find them"

(hence, he lied)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swag said: "You have played the "im dead wrong schtick 5 times as mafia"

I said: "Great, prove it. I really have no clue what games you are talking about"

Swag said: "Well, I can give you 2 examples you did it when you were town - you find the rest"

(hence he lied)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said: "Swag has tunneled on me with terrible logic 9 times. Star trek is one (which is actually true), so Swag you find the rest"

obviously making fun of his ridiculous lies. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Seriously, if your not gonna participate then dont try fake readups.

.... lol

Just now, The Orca said:

My stance isnt changing...Malf screwed me with that wiki. Why cant you accept that lol

lol again. I didnt say your stance is changing. I said you are bouncing (playstyle) between those.

Just now, The Orca said:

Also, please explain in detail why you think I am voting you

Because you are trying to blend in. 

Just now, The Orca said:

and why it means Swag is telling me what to do and that it is not my own choice. If you can, I will lock my vote on a player of your choosing. You dont even need to be completely accurate. A cliff notes version would do...or a quick summary...I'll take anything as long as it's close to factual

My vote is on you. If it wasnt on you I would probably try pushing one of the many guys posting and bailing.