Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

Just now, MWil23 said:

Indefinitely. LOL.

If it's past 2019 that's a joke. What a shocker, Rudolph the Red Nosed QB got nothing.

I wish Larry Ogunjobi would just take his lumps against Miami so there’s no chance he misses Pittsburgh. Maybe we can see him plant Rudolph again. I hope they knock him around even worse minus the helmet incident. 

1 minute ago, zelbell said:

Have to imagine Rudolph gets a hefty fine 

The more I think about it the more surprised I am he didn’t get one game as well.

He escalated the issue twice.

1 minute ago, zelbell said:

it’s time for 2018 Baker to show up

Yeah, the time for excuses is over, it’s time to light it up.

I hate the inconsistency. The last time someone did this same thing (swung a helmet at a helmet-less player) it was a three game suspension (two in the preseason), and there was a LOT less incitement from the`player who got hit. Now it's indefinite, which means a minimum 6 games AND playoffs?

I hate that the NFL's discipline policy is largely based on "how big of a story is it?" and "is there video?" rather than "what happened and why?" (IE: Domestic violence, drug use, and apparently now on field fights).

• Like 1

Albert Haynsworth, pulled a dudes helmet off and stomped on his head with cleats, where dude had to get stitches (18 I think), and miss some games UNPROVOKED.

He got 5 games......

They Suspended Garrett INDEFINITELY, for retaliating on a dude that tried to rip his helmet off and stomped him in the Nuts???? And Retaliating in a way that happens on football practice fields  every day, at every level. People get pissed, pull helmets off and throw them, or swing them at the other person in the scrum...

This should have been 5 games MAX.

IF you set a President NFL, you need to stick to it.

The N.F.L. stand for Not F*#k!& Logical

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Albert Haynsworth, pulled a dudes helmet off and stomped on his head with cleats, where dude had to get stitches (18 I think), and miss some games UNPROVOKED.

He got 5 games......

They Suspended Garrett INDEFINITELY, for retaliating on a dude that tried to rip his helmet off and stomped him in the Nuts???? And Retaliating in a way that happens on football practice fields  every day, at every level. People get pissed, pull helmets off and throw them, or swing them at the other person in the scrum...

This should have been 5 games MAX.

IF you set a President NFL, you need to stick to it.

The league has changed since then.

6 games is that plus 20%, which is probably fair.  I’d be shocked if he’s suspended games in 2020.