Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Alright guys, I got a crazy one I want to share with odds and explanations. I'm going to toss $25-$50 on it. All of the games are MUST win for teams involved so adding the "+ win" designation just compounds the odds.

• Dallas Goedert to score a TD + Eagles win +165. Ertz is out. Philly needs to win to keep the division in wraps.
  • Latavius Murray to score a TD + Saints win +130. Saints will play hard for conference standing and get up early. Murray will get a goal line TD or break an early one from inside the 20.
  • Marshawn Lynch to score a TD + Seawhawks win +800. Seahawks at home with Marshawn back. They have NO backs. Seattle will EXPLODE if he scores and Carrol knows this. He gets a goaline TD.
  • Tyreke HIll to score a TD + Chiefs win +120. I see Mahomes taking alot of shots. HIll will get one from 40+
  • Tony Pollard to score a TD + Cowboys win. Zeke will get run into the ground in an effort to guarantee victory. Pollard will spell him occasionaly and break one late.

$10 will yield you $6600.

I want to put $50 to win $33,000

19 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Alright guys, I got a crazy one I want to share with odds and explanations. I'm going to toss $25-$50 on it. All of the games are MUST win for teams involved so adding the "+ win" designation just compounds the odds.

• Dallas Goedert to score a TD + Eagles win +165. Ertz is out. Philly needs to win to keep the division in wraps.
  • Latavius Murray to score a TD + Saints win +130. Saints will play hard for conference standing and get up early. Murray will get a goal line TD or break an early one from inside the 20.
  • Marshawn Lynch to score a TD + Seawhawks win +800. Seahawks at home with Marshawn back. They have NO backs. Seattle will EXPLODE if he scores and Carrol knows this. He gets a goaline TD.
  • Tyreke HIll to score a TD + Chiefs win +120. I see Mahomes taking alot of shots. HIll will get one from 40+
  • Tony Pollard to score a TD + Cowboys win. Zeke will get run into the ground in an effort to guarantee victory. Pollard will spell him occasionaly and break one late.

If I was doing the bet I'd do everything besides Pollard and Lynch. Your payout is much less but it's much more realistic. 

21 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I can't see all those wins is the problem. Saints, Eagles and Seahawks are all ~toss ups, one of those won't come through. I love the payout, but there is a reason that it is so high.

46 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I can't see all those wins is the problem. Saints, Eagles and Seahawks are all ~toss ups, one of those won't come through. I love the payout, but there is a reason that it is so high.

That's why what you risk should be low. It's also why it's called gambling lol 

I view these long shot parlays like I do playing the Pick 5. It's a lottery ticket, except you get 4 hours of entertainment out of if and can put some semblance of thought/strategy into it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Got Tennessee -3 on Monday lol now it's -10

Like the Ravens today tbh. Steelers will see Tennessee romping and will pack it in. RG3 really wants to win 

No idea who wins eagles giants but there will be points scored 

Boom! 

3-0 early and you just know I pounded that niners -3 as well 

On 12/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, BStanRamFan said:

You hit a decent amount of these but you didn't win because you did an absurd parlay lol 

If you did em straight that's a profitable day.

7 hours ago, N4L said:

You hit a decent amount of these but you didn't win because you did an absurd parlay lol 

If you did em straight that's a profitable day.

Yeah the parlay I published was awful. Not one of my best, but I did have a real down to the wire crazy one inthe 4o'clock games,

Justice Hill TD+360

Ryan Tannenhill +1.5 TD, AJ Brown TD, Derrick Henry TD +630

Zeke TD + Cowboys Win -165

Both Wentz + Jones throw for 300 Yards passing +1260 (Jones had 301 and Wentz had 289)

That parlay was $10 to win 7,324.69. I was going bezerk lol but that's the fun of it. Wish I could post screen shots here. 

Edited by BStanRamFan