Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

I have my eyes on a few guys in Week 1 that will have favorable odds due to being in new places or with better scheme/OC/HC.

• Calvin Ridley 100+ Receiving Yards + 1 TD
  • Elijah Moore 60+ Receiving Yards + 1 TD
  • Darren Waller TD
  • Jerry Jeudy 80 Yards + 1 TD
  • Mike Gesicki TD

These are alt lines I'm favoring. No week 1 lines are available, but we will get some value early before books can adjust. And yes, I will throw $5 on these as a parlay.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

I have my eyes on two guys in Week 1 that will have favorable odds due to being in new places or with better scheme/OC/HC.

• Calvin Ridley 100+ Receiving Yards + 1 TD
  • Elijah Moore 60+ Receiving Yards + 1 TD
  • Darren Waller TD
  • Jerry Jeudy 80 Yards + 1 TD
  • Mike Gesicki TD

These are alt lines I'm favoring. No week 1 lines are available, but we will get some value early before books can adjust. And yes, I will throw $5 on these as a parlay.

FD and DK (and yes, B365) are likely to offer nice alt lines on yardage props for your 3 targets.   I think their standalone value will outpace doing it as a yard + TD parley.   Historically that’s been the case.    I’d suggest waiting for that reason. 

49 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

FD and DK (and yes, B365) are likely to offer nice alt lines on yardage props for your 3 targets.   I think their standalone value will outpace doing it as a yard + TD parley.   Historically that’s been the case.    I’d suggest waiting for that reason. 

Oh yeah, the smart way is to always not parlay things. These books rarely give you what the odds should be on parlays because they know the public will continuously bet them.

I'm going to have fun though Week 1 when books aren't sure how to price these guys in new situations/roles. It's one of the best times of year to bet player props.

There also isn't any choice but to wait. Player props won't be available for a while on Week 1 games. 

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

What books have the best odds for NFL? Is it as widely different as it is for some with MLB? It's crazy how different odds are between books for that sport. Since I was so new to gambling last year, I wasn't aware that there might be different odds between books

I have 6 books and i don’t personally think any have noticeably better odds. Different promos and its always good to line shop 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I have 6 books and i don’t personally think any have noticeably better odds. Different promos and its always good to line shop 

Do you use an app like Pikkit to keep track of all that? Lol. Feel like that would be hard to manage. 

Good to know it seems like they're usually consistent with football bc baseball is definitely not. 

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Do you use an app like Pikkit to keep track of all that? Lol. Feel like that would be hard to manage. 

Good to know it seems like they're usually consistent with football bc baseball is definitely not. 

Nah but I probably should haha. Got a laundry list of outstanding bets on a spreadsheet but MGM is being a PITA, bc of a system update i havent been able to see everything for almost a month

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

There are a couple sites out there but I haven't found one that shows every book or keeps the lines constantly updated... after awhile you just get used to checking 5 or 6 different apps before putting in bets 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, adamq said:

There are a couple sites out there but I haven't found one that shows every book or keeps the lines constantly updated... after awhile you just get used to checking 5 or 6 different apps before putting in bets 😂

This is too true lol

I am not a high volume bettor but when I have a bet I like I line shop and fire. Some can have wide margins. Doing a 2 fight parlay can range from +115 to +140

• Like 1