Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Wow! Sounds like a garbage platform. Also saw Barstool locked a lot of people out of their accounts as well. Not sure what that is about

I should get a free bet for having that Hassel but they have the best odds on player props no question.  Like I think broncosfan got Nico Collins over 100 at +800 I got it at +1025 you can't beat those odds.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I should get a free bet for having that Hassel but they have the best odds on player props no question.  Like I think broncosfan got Nico Collins over 100 at +800 I got it at +1025 you can't beat those odds.

Can't beat em if they don't mark em as a win either lol. But yeah, those are solid odds!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Does chubb get a bigger target share with Cooper out? He's +360 to get 4 he got that last week and +1025 to get 5.

I got a notification that Cooper may actually play tonight. Could be smoke I have no idea

Had some free money to use on Underdog, so I did two of these. One with and one without Leviska

Juwan o25.5 rec yds

Njoku o7.25 fantasy points

Thielen o2.5 receptions 

Najee o13.5 rush attempts

Leviska o7.5 rec yards

• Like 1

I LOVE the Cleveland ML tonight. I love their defense. I don't think Pittsburg does much on offense in this game. I think I might take the under 18.5 for Pittsburgh's team total. I honestly think Cleveland might shut them out.

I did a teaser with the niners -3 and the under 47 in CLE/PIT. Bought enough points to get to 3 with the niners, I don't mind paying some higher juice for that. 

Tailing @Broncofan with the Juwan and Shaheed props.

Adding Nick Chubb over 83.5 rush yards. I dont trust watson, but I think the browns will have a lead, and I just think Nick breaks a big run tonight. I broke down their film last week and he looked really freaking good. 

• Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 2:14 AM, N4L said:

Tailing all of these! I was already all over the Nico and Shaheed ones. Shaheed seemed to have a great connection with Carr, he got a ton of targets early in the game. He was featured. It took Olave a little bit to get going. I think teams will focus on Olave and Shaheed will make them pay. LOVE the alt lines because he is just so damn explosive. Nico should see easy volume. 

Others props I LOVE: 

Gibbs over 38 rushing yards - Monty over 53 rush yards - Seattle's run D has been a major, major issue for a few years. The lions are going to run it down their throats. Both guys should have no problem going over these short numbers. I think they could easily eclipse 200 on the ground between the two of them. Will play the alt lines as well.

Bijan over 55 rush yards - Green Bay's defense is soft until proven otherwise. Teams run the ball on them with great success. Bijan is a special player who could have a coming out party this weekend. Dont get it twisted, he is the RB1 there. He will get 18 touches. Will play his rush + rec props. Will hammer the alt lines. 

Justin Herbert over 278 yards - The titans have a pass funnel defense. Ekeler probably out. The titans arent going to run the ball very much. This is the week for them to push the ball downfield. I expect multiple deep shots from Herbert. 

Keenan Allen over 69.5 yards - He is herbert's number 1. They may throw it 50 times. He could easily have a 120+ yard game. Smash

Deebo over 45 rec yards - Deebo owns the rams. He had 55 yards without "doing much" in a game where the niners were up by 20 by the end of the first quarter. They are going to get him going this week. He will have over 100 all purpose yards. 

Couldnt find Josh Uche to get a sack, but MIA's OL is bad and the patriots pass rush is unreal. They are going to get after Tua. I may add the patriots as a teaser leg. 

Other bets:

Lions team total over 26.5. LIS, the lions are going to run the ball effectively. They will lean on seattle. They are at home, which is the spot to bet on Goff having a good game. They have extra time to figure out what didn't work last week. 

Lions - 4 - Both of Seattle's tackles are down. Lions front is better than it was last year. Their secondary is pretty solid. I think their defense will do enough to make this a full touchdown game. I thought seattle was overrated last year, and I think they might just be a bad football team right now. 

Niners team total over 26.5 - deebo, cmc, aiyuk, kittle. Purdy is legit. There is no denying it now. The rams defense is young and has a bunch of nobodies. The niners will score a lot of points. 

Tampa Bay -2 - The bears are that bad. The tampa defense is fantastic. People seem to have forgotten that. They still have a lot of guys on that defense who carried them to a SB victory. Secondary is fantastic, their run defense has been otherworldly in the past when vita vea has been healthy. The bears STINK. they arent fixing it in a week when they had all offseason to fix it. This is a short number. Tampa is a competent team. The bears are pathetic. I just dont see a path for them. 

That is.... a lot more bets than I usually like to make. I usually try and find 3/4 I like and play them for higher amounts. I cannot ignore the early season soft lines though. I am taking a shot. 

Not usually one to victory lap but all of these won except gibbs rushing over (yuck) and the lions -4. Took the shot and it paid off! 

I like playing team totals. I think it's a good edge for how lines are made. Takes some weirdness/variance out of it imo. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Not usually one to victory lap but all of these won except gibbs rushing over (yuck) and the lions -4. Took the shot and it paid off! 

I like playing team totals. I think it's a good edge for how lines are made. Takes some weirdness/variance out of it imo. 

It’s one of the book related edges for sure.   For others who are wondering:

Spread is 40.5

Favorite team is -7 but

Favorite team total is 21.5.  

By spread Vegas is predicting a 24-17 win.  So you’re getting a 2.5 pt edge by the book’s own calculations.

Love that type of book correlation.    

I def feel better on NO TT 20.5 than taking the 39.5 game total.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, N4L said:

NGL it’s scary to have 30U on a single slate.  So much potential variance.  It’s just with 12 games and 24 teams that’s literally 300 available player props.  Narrowing it to 6-8 plays every Sunday is hopefully where you are gaining the biggest edge in the set lines.  Plus if you have an edge the alt line really pays off in a massive way. 

But if you believe you have a wide edge then it makes sense to exploit esp if it’s a wide portfolio.    That helps reduce the variance too.   

• Like 2