Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

We finally got some information on AJB, simple DNP. I would bet he is out for the year or we would have heard more about his specific injury.

Jalen Hurts has not thrown a football (!) since the game on Sunday. 

Can someone explain why the line has not moved? Does vegas want the public to back TB or is Baker really hurt that badly? 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

We finally got some information on AJB, simple DNP. I would bet he is out for the year or we would have heard more about his specific injury.

Jalen Hurts has not thrown a football (!) since the game on Sunday. 

Can someone explain why the line has not moved? Does vegas want the public to back TB or is Baker really hurt that badly? 

Ah, Baker did not practice. That is not good. 

This is shaping up to be like MIN vs NYG last year. Whoever wins this game is going to get pummeled next week. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

41.5 rec yards

GB sucks at covering the seam and I recall their defense vs TEs being pretty bad as well. With Lamb likely to garner a lot of extra attention, I’d expect Dak to feed Ferg quite a bit.  Not sure if there are any good prop bets for him, but I’d probably bet on a 80+yd game if the odds are right

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaddHatter said:

GB sucks at covering the seam and I recall their defense vs TEs being pretty bad as well. With Lamb likely to garner a lot of extra attention, I’d expect Dak to feed Ferg quite a bit.  Not sure if there are any good prop bets for him, but I’d probably bet on a 80+yd game if the odds are right

Pointsbet.. 50+ +120, 65+ +260, 80+ +550, 95+ +1200

Fanduel.. 60+ +172, 80+ +360, 100++680 🤢

DK.. 60+ +190, 80+ +475, 90+ +700

• Like 2

Jameson Williams yards

Over 34.5 -114

40+ 120
50+ 180
60+ 285
70+450

Warren 4 rec +136

George Pickens U40.5 -114

Tua INT -112

KC ML & U51.5  +115

Rams +3.5 -116

Texans +8.5 & Stroud 225 passing +110

Kelce over 56.5 -115

Allen O8.5 rush attempts -115

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 5

Njoku longest rec over 19.5 is an awesome bet

https://www.covers.com/sport/football/nfl/players/28601/david-njoku

If you scroll down to longest rec, you will see what his closing line was for longest rec and the yardage for his longest rec. As you can see, the line has more or less held firm all season, but you can clearly see that since Flacco started, he has basically hit it every week other than Flacco's first start. 

He is awesome after the catch, he has speed to get downfield. Amari dropped 270 on them in week 16. You have to think they are going to double that man. 

I am also taking the over in his yardage prop, but for 1/3rd of the longest rec prop risk

On Sunday, I am taking another longest rec prop. 

Demcarus Robinson longest rec over 19.5 

https://www.covers.com/sport/football/nfl/players/30615/demarcus-robinson

Same deal, scroll down to longest rec. He has just simply cleared this number in damn near every week. They werent even hanging a line on this and since they have, he has hit it all three weeks. 

DET D gives up a ton of big plays. 

Again, taking his rec prop as well for less than the longest rec risk

• Like 3