Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

14 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Darn i loved the Swift U43.5 this morning but was waiting until other books dropped since 4-5 of mine have nothing but now the Roschon news broke and its already down to 40.5

It’s still a gift imo.   Injury or blowout are how it loses.   Otherwise man this is a massive edge. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

Guys I like early this week:

Mike Evans over 60.5 receiving yards (plus alt lines). Todd Bowles said yesterday they want to get Evans more involved. I like this spot against a weak PHI secondary. 

Diontae Johnson over 60.5 receiving yards (plus alt lines) + reception ladder up to 10. No Adam Thielen this week and the CAR OL / CIN DL match up should give Dalton all day to throw. Doubling down here with yards and receptions. 

Tee Higgins over 50.5 receiving yards. He didn’t look 100% last week but still played 90% of snaps, which is encouraging. I expect things to progress with another good week of practice. The Bengals O can’t fool around this week and will to everything in their power to drop 30+ points.

Kyler Murray over 231.5 passing yards (plus alt lines). WAS secondary is horrendous and their O is good enough to keep ARI passing. Pretty straight forward.

Marvin Harrison Jr. over 75~ receiving yards (line not yet released - plus alt lines). McBride in concussion protocol and likely won’t go this week. Same explanation as Murray. 

More to come…

Edited by SmittyBacall

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Guys I like early this week:

Mike Evans over 60.5 receiving yards (plus alt lines). Todd Bowles said yesterday they want to get Evans more involved. I like this spot against a weak PHI secondary. 

Diontae Johnson over 60.5 receiving yards (plus alt lines) + reception ladder up to 10. No Adam Thielen this week and the CAR OL / CIN DL match up should give Dalton all day to throw. Doubling down here with yards and receptions. 

Tee Higgins over 50.5 receiving yards. He didn’t look 100% last week but I expect things to progress with another good week of practice. The Bengals O can’t fool around this week and will to everything in their power to drop 30+ points.

Kyler Murray over 250~ passing yards (line not yet released - plus alt lines). WAS secondary is horrendous and Their O is good enough to keep ARI passing. Pretty straight forward.

Marvin Harrison Jr. over 75~ receiving yards (line not yet released - plus alt lines). McBride in concussion protocol and likely won’t go this week. Same explanation as Murray. 

More to come…

Wait on Harrison Jr. until tomorrow.   If McBride gets in a limited practice tomorrow, 80+ percent chance he plays.   If he misses Thu practice, then he's not going to clear in time.   Probably won't get a line anyways until his fate is clear.

Re: Evans, it's a good spot, but keep in mind Chris Godwin has the Kupp role in the Zac Robinson LAR-based O.   Godwin at 62.5 is a steal given this.

Re: Diontae, since it opened at 62.5, it seems like ppl aren't sold.   Maybe wait 1 more day, you could get 58.5....

Edited by Broncofan

I have to back Xavier Legette for a second week in a row, this time at O31.5 yards

Legette has topped this in 2 of 3 games (the one game he didn't, he didn't get a target, but this was with the bad man Bryce Young who only threw for 84 yards) and now there is no Adam Thielen.  He's our most explosive player and more snaps should lead to more manufactured touches.  Also a good chance this is one of the highest-scoring games of the week given the struggles on defense for both the Bengals and Panthers.  

Jaguars/Texans U45.5 points.  Both offenses have been underwhelming.  Jags did just give up 47 points, but not much you can do when Josh Allen is on one.  Both teams in 6 combined games have only went over twice, and again one of those games was the Josh Allen game.  Texans could still be without Mixon and Pierce, and now Tank Dell may be out although he hasn't done much this year to begin with.

Buccaneers/Eagles U44.5 points. Same deal as Jags/Texans.  I see this game playing out similar to the 2 previous Eagles games and Philly could be down their top 2 WRs.  Bucs/Eagles didn't go over this mark in either of their 2 games last year and weather might not be ideal on Sunday.  

Edited by iknowcool

13 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Wait on Harrison Jr. until tomorrow.   If McBride gets in a limited practice tomorrow, 80+ percent chance he plays.   If he misses Thu practice, then he's not going to clear in time.   Probably won't get a line anyways until his fate is clear.

Re: Evans, it's a good spot, but keep in mind Chris Godwin has the Kupp role in the Zac Robinson LAR-based O.   Godwin at 62.5 is a steal given this.

Re: Diontae, since it opened at 62.5, it seems like ppl aren't sold.   Maybe wait 1 more day, you could get 58.5....

im seeing up to 65.5 so id be shocked if it went below 62.5. Love playing the ladder up to 100. CZRs had the best lines for all alts on that one last I checked, wasnt even close really

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

im seeing up to 65.5 so id be shocked if it went below 62.5. Love playing the ladder up to 100. CZRs had the best lines for all alts on that one last I checked, wasnt even close really

It went down to 60.5 when I posted that - but yes, it's starting to rise now (it's at 63.5 on DK).  Oh well, that was the window.

Edited by Broncofan

19 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Looks like McBride missed practice today.

MHJ came in at 67.5. To be honest him, Michael Wilson (43.5) and Dortch receptions (3.5 +120) all look attractive.