Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

Only 1 player to add for MNF - Josh Whyle +1300 FD (DK - +1000) / +2000 2+ TheScore (+12000 2+ DK) 0.8U / 0.2U @ MIA & Josh Whyle O10.5 rec yds 2U DK (no alt lines) - he actually gets more targets and splits work with Chig Okonkwo.     Honestly tempted to go 1.2U / 0.3U but it’s the TEN O.    Wish we had alt lines I’d take a sprinkle on 25+.

Already added Tyreek Hill / Jalen Waddle for that game and then DK Metcslf / Jahmyr Gibbs rush props from before.   Let’s end WK4 with a strong MNF! 

Edited by Broncofan

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

@Broncofan Josh Whyle 25 yards os +305 is that worth a unit in your mind?

I’d do it 

PS - my DK page froze when I put the 10.5 bet in.  Turns out it bet 2x when I reloaded.   Now that it’s 13.5 I can’t cash out.  Didn’t mean to but it’s a 4U play.   Oh well lol. 

Edited by Broncofan

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Tyreek Hill (+180) and Jaylen Waddle (+190) are both plus money to go over 0.5 rush yards. I like both.

It feels like a desperate, undermanned Dolphins team will have McDaniels throwing the entire kitchen sink at Tennessee.

Cashes right away!

Took it too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Tyreek Hill (+180) and Jaylen Waddle (+190) are both plus money to go over 0.5 rush yards. I like both.

It feels like a desperate, undermanned Dolphins team will have McDaniels throwing the entire kitchen sink at Tennessee.

yo nice call lmao bet365 said a bet settled already and I was like wtf I forgot about it.

• Like 1

WEEK 4 RECAP

God, a great TNF & early slate gets washed away by late games on Sunday, SNF & MIA-TEN, DET-SEA salvages it....ATS/ML - 2-5, -2.6U - NO was unlucky (2 DST TD's), and CLE's callback of Amari Cooper really hurt (+7U alt lines instead of -3.5U and the CLE ML too, so 12.5U swing). CAR had their chances, but couldn't capitalize, that D is just atrocious. PIT, MIA were just bad calls.

PLAYER PROPS - 14-12, +0.8U - TNF & Sun early slate were fantastic, +14.2U with a 9-5 start with a bunch of guys hitting their alt lines. Then it just sucked until DET-SEA MNF. The afternoon was snakebitten with Cooper's -3.5U that would have been +7U, but basically got ARI-WAS wrong (Mclaurin barely missed, but WAS didn't need to throw being up big). Got MIA pass game dead wrong, and that killed any TEN need to throw, with Whyle. Frankly, my late additions all sucked except Travis Kelce (+6U), with Josh Allen, Mark Andrews, both MIA players (of course Waddle right on the 36.5 at 36) and Whyle goose-egged me. Not going with those late additions saves me 12.5U. Oh well, live and learn (more on that shortly) (edited)

TD props - 2-11, -0.2U - Roschon Johnson 1.2U play with +320 pays off, as does Trey Palmer +600, Sucks that Palmer got concussed shortly after, there were tons of TB opps for TD's. Once again the late additions didn't really get a chance (Whyle, MVS, or Likely). Cost me 2U... there's a trend here

So in the end it seems mediocre with a -2U week - but being up almost 20U by the SUN early slate, really leaves a bitter taste. This is also the 4th week in the red, albeit close the last 2 weeks - but still not good enough. Rather than keep doing the same things & failing repeatedly, I'm going to scale back, and take a couple of days off, before looking at the SUN slate.

2024 TOTALS

ATS/ML - 9-14, -5.6U (WK 4 - 2-5, -2.6U)

PLAYER PROPS - 41-41, -20U (WK 4 - 14-12, +0.8U)

LONGSHOT TD - 3-42, -15.2U (WK 4 - 2-11, -0.8U; WK 1 - Jordan Mason +850, WK 4 - Trey Palmer +600, Roschon Johnson +320 1.5x-stake) (edited)

2024 SUMMARY - -40.8U (WK 1 - -31U, WK 2 - -4.1U, WK 3 - -3.7U, WK 4 - -2U), 150U stake

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1