Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Quite frankly, we should be looking at swag's list and/or those who voted swag. I'd bet a lot of money that at least two on swag were scum. At least.

I think this is fair.   

Based on the last few pages of posting, I would put Forge and Pickle pretty low on the list of those players

Just now, rackcs said:

Quite frankly, we should be looking at swag's list and/or those who voted swag. I'd bet a lot of money that at least two on swag were scum. At least.

I could be wrong, but if it were me, I don't know that I would want to commit that many pieces on a single lynch line day one. Provided they weren't under threat of lynch themselves, any lynch will do. Sure, swag is preferable, but do you want to blow your wad on day one like that? Maybe I'm overly cautious with that line of thinking, however. 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Dammit ok 

bcb 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

BCB or Pickle works for me.

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

BCB

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

There's really not enough time to flesh out a case, and I'm an imperfect messenger for this cause, but I think I'm going to vote for people who are absent, who you would otherwise expect to be present.  The adage about those who participate garner greater scrutiny is true, and on a short phase, there are definitive benefits to sitting out while someone hangs themself, and then being able to show up and play Captain Hindsight.

So, I'll give MWil and Forge a reprieve, they're usually huge ******* as scum anyway.

Bcb

8 hours ago, Forge said:

bcb

How's that? Trying to liven it up

So many votes for a guy who had 1 vote....I'm thinking Forge. First one seemed awkward. Maybe I'm reading too much into that though

Just now, Counselor said:

Pickle who do you think is scum

I think squire bc he ghosted for most of the day and then came in with pretty forceful posts and attempts to scum hunt.  He then moved off of hockey ensuring his safely and making sure swag was the lynch. It felt like a sly move to ensure swag was the lynch 

Hockey as well bc squire made sure to move off of him and ensure swag and racks could not vote hockey to save swag. 

Racks to a lesser degree bc he could have made a move to vote hockey and save swag but balked at doing, literally, anything except scream "what the hell are you all doing"

Those are my top 3 in order 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I could be wrong, but if it were me, I don't know that I would want to commit that many pieces on a single lynch line day one. Provided they weren't under threat of lynch themselves, any lynch will do. Sure, swag is preferable, but do you want to blow your wad on day one like that? Maybe I'm overly cautious with that line of thinking, however. 

That's why squire's move off of hockey is so alarming 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think squire bc he ghosted for most of the day and then came in with pretty forceful posts and attempts to scum hunt.  He then moved off of hockey ensuring his safely and making sure swag was the lynch. It felt like a sly move to ensure swag was the lynch 

Work and dinner out.   Sorry for having a life.    Actually posting vs hiding in the shadows....which is what you did.

Hockey as well bc squire made sure to move off of him and ensure swag and racks could not vote hockey to save swag. 

Hockey very could be scum.  Since I only know my alignment, you are force fitting things to fit your reads again.  

Racks to a lesser degree bc he could have made a move to vote hockey and save swag but balked at doing, literally, anything except scream "what the hell are you all doing"

Those are my top 3 in order