Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

@Pickle Rick

I commend you for going with your gut. I'm not going to fault you for that. I do think that you are town, and I am town as well. If squire ends up the lynch, and the game is still going, perhaps we can meet at that point, but I can't follow you down this road. I don't have faith in Counselor being town at this point, and a mislynch would mean game over if he kills someone. 

I'll see you on the other side, buddy. 

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm a camper

then vote Mwil. If Counselor is scum, I'm just about positive that Mwil is his partner. Squire will vote Mwil as well and we will lock the vote up with no lynch. No lynch is better than a mislynch if Counselor is scum. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Forge was supporting me as town until I voted his buddy squire. Which if he flipped scum would lead us to him :ph34r:

Of course, because your vote makes absolutely no sense. You and Mwil both have been mighty insouciant with your votes this round, and that unnerves me. If you're town, you're suddenly voting with all the people who wanted your head on the chopping block just hours before and you're voting against the one guy that had your back. This makes no sense logistically, especially when no real additional information was provided at the time.  It reeks. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

then vote Mwil. If Counselor is scum, I'm just about positive that Mwil is his partner. Squire will vote Mwil as well and we will lock the vote up with no lynch. No lynch is better than a mislynch if Counselor is scum. 

Since we are all town I’m equally as fine with a no lynch.

@Counselor not even forge is sure KSJ is Town. You know what to do. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I’m fine with no lynch. I’m town.