Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

38 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Counselor was within two votes of being the lynch. PR was pushing for it and Counselor was even going to vote for himself. It's interesting that after that little "argument", PR, counselor, and mwil are voting in step and away from Counselor, an admitted killer of two civs.

Last night you were 2 votes from the lynch.  Rackcs didn't like the "rushed" vote.  Now he is fine with a rush of votes elsewhere.

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick

I commend you for going with your gut. I'm not going to fault you for that. I do think that you are town, and I am town as well. If squire ends up the lynch, and the game is still going, perhaps we can meet at that point, but I can't follow you down this road. I don't have faith in Counselor being town at this point, and a mislynch would mean game over if he kills someone. 

I'll see you on the other side, buddy. 

Pretty odd you switch to now counselor os not town but the whole time me and racks were on him you believed counselor 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

He could be getting worried about what squire's apparent lynch and flip will reveal. 

I am not afraid at all. I think it's a mistake. You are willing to go down for your beliefs, I am willing to go down for mine.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty odd you switch to now counselor os not town but the whole time me and racks were on him you believed counselor 

I say I don't have faith with him being town to allow for a mislynch. You act as though he didn't perform actions which may have changed my opinion. 

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Last night you were 2 votes from the lynch.  Rackcs didn't like the "rushed" vote.  Now he is fine with a rush of votes elsewhere.

Because there was little discussion of ksj being scum before his votes suddenly jumped up. Meanwhile there was discussion on you before your votes jumped.