Survival School Mafia - Forge and MWil survive!

Dome

Just now, squire12 said:

how would you know that some are PGO versions if you were not 1 of them?

Because Touch was killed by something other than a guy with an ax. A stick through the eye doesn’t scream weapon to me. It sounds like an accident/something else.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Because Touch was killed by something other than a guy with an ax. A stick through the eye doesn’t scream weapon to me. It sounds like an accident/something else.

The write up mentions nothing about touch going some where and the stick ending up in his head.   Typically a PGO kill has that type of write up IMO.

Just now, squire12 said:

Here comes the smear campaign against the town cop.

I’ve been trying this train all day. It’s hardly anything new. Your death will actually tell us something. Mine won’t. If you insist on someone then let’s just mob counselor or KSJ. This is absurd.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

The write up mentions nothing about touch going some where and the stick ending up in his head.   Typically a PGO kill has that type of write up IMO.

The OP never mentions dome being murdered either. He was drunk and hit his head and died or faked his death.