Week 12: America's Team vs. The Patriots

Elky

Definitely need some big plays today. We simply cannot move the ball consistently on offense especially not with Sanu at the very least very limited and Dorsett possibly out. Mainly couple big plays possession changing plays on defense are needed. I also hope the Boys abandon the running game and put the games on the shoulders of Dak. 

6 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

BB never says where he thinks the teams are weak. Thats for him to know and others to figure out. He loves heaping praise though. 

Well, you don't want to trash talk and end up with an egg on your face. On top of my head, the only times where he trashed a player publicly were Freddie Mitchell and Anthony Smith.

Edited by Elky

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

BB never says where he thinks the teams are weak. Thats for him to know and others to figure out. He loves heaping praise though. 

One of my fav Bill moments was 2007 when we had a much younger Jason Witten. Bill seemed giddy to talk about him. Ive never seen an opposing coach have such a man crush on a player. I dont know if it was because of the Parcells connection, but it was really cool to see the GOAT coach adore someone on my team.

• Like 1

Jason also went on a huge rant about your team. So the respect is mutual. Obviously you are accustomed to that level of praise. I knew Garrett had a really strong relationship with Saban, but he specifically said Bill is his mentor. I didnt know that. 

It kinda makes sense though. I know Jason has a poor rep, but literally 100% of Cowboys fans would promote him to GM without a second of doubt. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

One of my fav Bill moments was 2007 when we had a much younger Jason Witten. Bill seemed giddy to talk about him. Ive never seen an opposing coach have such a man crush on a player. I dont know if it was because of the Parcells connection, but it was really cool to see the GOAT coach adore someone on my team.

Bill just loves TEs. If he could build a roster of 53 TEs, he would.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Realistically, I can't see us winning this game if we don't get the run going.

Edelman and White will need nearly 20 catches between them, and me MUST run well.

don't see us running well. TB needs to trust the rookie receivers and throw to them a lot, they will double Edelman