Week 12: America's Team vs. The Patriots

Elky

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Is Michael Bennet the slubiest player in the league? Dudes pads are always lopsided and loose and his shirt/jersey are untucked

There are people in life that believe your appearance signals your professionalism. Like if a businessman turned up with an unbuttoned shirt, loose tie and his shoes were scruffy - it would mean he wasn't professional enough.

Those people, when it comes to M. Bennett - are right!

lol

15 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Honestly, when you take the weather and injuries into account, the offense didn’t look bad.

Some drops here and there, but Wynn really helped I’m both pass protection and run blocking. 

looking forward to seeing the offense next week

Agreed. The run game just looked so much better. Case and point:

7 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Running game was solid. Passing game was baaaaad.

Bad, but better. Brady had plenty of time a few times, there  was just a bit of trouble with drops. I counted at least 6, including a couple of real bad ones. There was another play where I'm pretty sure Watson ran the wrong direction on what could have been a big play down the seam.

It wasn't great, in general, but given what we've got used to  - and the appalling weather conditions - that game actually gave me hope the offense can come good.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:26 PM, Pats#1 said:

Honestly, when you take the weather and injuries into account, the offense didn’t look bad.

Some drops here and there, but Wynn really helped I’m both pass protection and run blocking. 

looking forward to seeing the offense next week

Yep.  And Brady was zipping it around like he used to.  

Not there yet but they will get there 

12 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Bad, but better. Brady had plenty of time a few times, there  was just a bit of trouble with drops. I counted at least 6, including a couple of real bad ones. There was another play where I'm pretty sure Watson ran the wrong direction on what could have been a big play down the seam.

It wasn't great, in general, but given what we've got used to  - and the appalling weather conditions - that game actually gave me hope the offense can come good.

Yeah and let’s not forget Jules is the only guy who was on the team last year and guys like Watson, Harry, and Sanu have only been practicing for a couple weeks 

Brady with a little bit of time is going to figure out how to make it work with this group