Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Most expect and assume scum to lie.   If town does, it becomes hard to sort through that and gain clarity.   I get why you "might" have done the fake invest on Dome.  Just not sure that it was worth it or necessary

I'll respond to this directly because Rick liked it, and you said it, and I'm not trying to be a ****: it's kind of pathetic.  You cannot handle complexity in the game, so you erroneously attempt to reduce it to a binary inquiry where liars are scum, and truth-tellers are Town.  So, if you actually play as the game is literally built to be played, you're being categorized as scum because people do not want to think past that base level.  That's laughable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'll respond to this directly because Rick liked it, and you said it, and I'm not trying to be a ****: it's kind of pathetic.  You cannot handle complexity in the game, so you erroneously attempt to reduce it to a binary inquiry where liars are scum, and truth-tellers are Town.  So, if you actually play as the game is literally built to be played, you're being categorized as scum because people do not want to think past that base level.  That's laughable.

I have never claimed to be good at making these reads and putting various interactions from players from posts, reactions, etc.  I have seen enough poorly laid out claims by town, not flat out lies, but stretches of the truth from town that have been wrong and it becomes an issue when it happens.    V for vendetta is a prime example of it.  I think it might have been Flacco that had a positive invest of some sort on TK3.  That turned out to be partially fabricated.   It sidetracked things for 2 full days and did not assist town in any way.  

I get that town needs to "lie" when it comes to some elements to their role (odd vs even, nightly, x-shots, etc).  

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

I am sorry that Touch and I realized this before anyone else did. I’m sure this is all very difficult for the rest of you to accept.

So if there are duplicates of all the town roles then why are there 3 of whatever gopher, matts 1.0 and squire are claiming to be.  

Big wrench in your theory tight there lmao. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So if there are duplicates of all the town roles then why are there 3 of whatever gopher, matts 1.0 and squire are claiming to be.  

Big wrench in your theory tight there lmao. 

Why would Dome's role exist at all?

• Like 1