Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Malfatron said:

So a good rule of thumb....when its a he said, she said situation between 2 players, and you arent sure who is telling the truth...

believe the player that is the least strongest at threadplay and talking a good game in thread

You cannot even possibly be reading the thread at all if you think Orca is Town.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So a good rule of thumb....when its a he said, she said situation between 2 players, and you arent sure who is telling the truth...

believe the player that is the least strongest at threadplay and talking a good game in thread

Nah, this is clear town swag

I'll totes modkill myself by posting my role PM if things don't go my way and swag is scum. I'm unable to handle people disagreeing with me and/or me being wrong so I'm going to threaten people with something that won't have any negative effect on them whatsoever!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why the hell am I not green?

You're as close to Green as you can be to me, tbh.  Alone, I think you're Town, but Dome's posts give me pause.  But if on the re-read there are no other connections, I would think you're Green.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'll totes modkill myself by posting my role PM if things don't go my way and swag is scum. I'm unable to handle people disagreeing with me and/or me being wrong so I'm going to threaten people with something that won't have any negative effect on them whatsoever!

What a bunch of nerds!  Who would do that!