17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Squire are you scum?

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How many people are you voting for here

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This made me lol and I don’t know why

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It is nighttime. No more talking.

@Slappy Mc  here are the posts from Counselor his last vote was on Dome.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

You are Blue Aligned...you just have everyone so far up your butt that they refuse to vote you even when you are caught. You arent special, just a baby *** crybaby who cries to get his way and bullies everyone who doesnt follow suit. I caught you...thats 5/5!!!!!

nope, Green.  Sorry to spoil the game where you're likely most comfortable: a place where your delusions of grandeur are expected.

You loonies are starting to get anxious in your time in this place. The good news is that the Police are on their way and you won't have to suffer much longer. Until then you all pile into the common room and try to anoint another craziest M.F. in this place. Through much talk and deliberation it was decided that @Dome was the scummiest crazy person here. He plead his case about being able to sacrifice himself and rolecop someone, but the group was having none of it. They put him to sleep for the last time. They then reached for his bracelet and it read:

Dome, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Red Aligned.

The group seemed less interested in the alignment that the bracelet revealed and more satisfied that they have been able to get out some pent up aggression. They all returned to their rooms breathing a sigh of relief. Well almost everyone.

A group of individuals decided that having one less member didn't change the fact that they had work that needed to be done. They proceeded to storm down the halls and kick @SwAg's door in. They stripped Swag from every piece of dignity he had left and then stole the very breath from his chest. They left him in the room watching them walk away from their handiwork. Swag's bracelet read:

Swag, Bipolar, Green Aligned.

Day 4 has begun. Day will end 12/2 at 8pm PST.

• Like 2