Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is part of the reason. 

The other is the fact that cousnelor, racks and others have their head so far up swags *** that I might as well just take the opposite position.  They want to follow blindly every game than why not just do the opposite.

The main reason in this scenario is that I gave scum an out/alternate lynch candidate and wanted to know who would take the bait and who would not.  

Just blindly voting who someone else says to vote is moronic and stupid.  

Don't be sheep people 

You blindly following your brothers lie was being a sheep. Your brother is scum and you still won’t vote for him. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is part of the reason. 

The other is the fact that cousnelor, racks and others have their head so far up swags *** that I might as well just take the opposite position.  They want to follow blindly every game than why not just do the opposite.

The main reason in this scenario is that I gave scum an out/alternate lynch candidate and wanted to know who would take the bait and who would not.  

Just blindly voting who someone else says to vote is moronic and stupid.  

Don't be sheep people 

Why does this feel like you are buttering me up. You know I literally said that D1 this game and a lot lately (including all last game).

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You blindly following your brothers lie was being a sheep. Your brother is scum and you still won’t vote for him. 

If you dont see the cultish following around Swag lately, you are willfully ignoring it. 

That said, PR's stance is just an easy cop out and looks fake as hell, imo. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you dont see the cultish following around Swag lately, you are willfully ignoring it. 

That said, PR's stance is just an easy cop out and looks fake as hell, imo. 

I mean was he not right on Dome? He’s A likely 99% right on Orca. He’s right a lot more than anyone else who plays these games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I mean was he not right on Dome? He’s A likely 99% right on Orca. He’s right a lot more than anyone else who plays these games. 

He might be right more than most, but really the reputation comes from being more successful. There is a difference. People follow his vote more easily. Self fulfilling prophecy. 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why does this feel like you are buttering me up. You know I literally said that D1 this game and a lot lately (including all last game).

It's not and I honestly don't remember all the way back like a week ago or more. 

I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend lol. 

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So how did swag do on matts 1.0 @Matts4313?

How was swag on hockey?

How is swag on matts 2.0?

Hell if town wants to lose, let's keep following swag to the promise land.

I'll go against my gut (I believe orca, it seems like he went a step further than I did), but let's follow the all mighty swag to our damnation 

Orca 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So how did swag do on matts 1.0 @Matts4313?

How was swag on hockey?

How is swag on matts 2.0?

Hell if town wants to lose, let's keep following swag to the promise land.

I'll go against my gut (I believe orca, it seems like he went a step further than I did), but let's follow the all mighty swag to our damnation 

Orca 

Oh wait, how is swag on malf, 100% scum right?

You scum malf

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@theuntouchable can tell you after the game, when I try I'm right more or the same as Swag or anyone (I'd have Pickle tell you, but no one would believe him since he is my brother). I never get credit and do piss around because of it some games. I was killing it the last game that had scum and started that way this game. I was confident and took a chance. Swag wasnt lynched, scum was, so get over it and quit blindly following Swag. He was wrong a crap ton this game and is wrong on me. I'm town