Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Swag and UNT both died bipolar. Bipolar is a vote manipulator/enhancer. 

mwil and racks also claimed bipolar (correct?). 

I was the first to claim bipolar actually, then Touch flipped Bipolar

mwil said he knew that UNT was bipolar from jump,

From Jump?

and thats why he could never vote the same as him.

I don't think that you read that correctly or else I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Swags called BS on that. Am I remembering this all correctly or nah?

@rackcs @MWil23

Do we really think there are 4 civ sided vote manipulators? There seems to be at least 4 fatarse binge eaters. 

I don't think that you're remembering that correctly, so I'll try to recap:

Touch was silenced and from everyone else's vantage point, splitting his votes (after communicating in capital letters code and then having to stop). That's why I thought he was ONLY communicating to me. SwAg was agitated, saying that he wasn't just communicating to me, unbeknownst to me that he was also bipolar. So, I started spastically voting to essentially needle and test SwAg for about 2-3 days, because since Touch was silenced and though I claimed bipolar, hadn't outed my/our ability yet. I hinted that I "had to" keep switching/multiple voting, and he called BS immediately. When SwAg claimed bipolar and asked me what his favorite number was, I immediately said 3, maybe 2 depending on one other person (Rack), and he said 3 and Rack then replied 3 as well...so I immediately knew that these two also were legitimately bipolar. 

My only hesitation on those two were that it seems a very "Town sided" thing to have 4 of these roles. However, the fact that Orca said SwAg was BLUE instead of RED LETTERING him immediately told me he was LYING. Blue is clearly NOT a mental illness role (See: Forge and his role) whereas Red would also be psychopath and open the door to the possibility. Therefore, SwAg and Rack CANNOT/COULD NOT be Blue, albeit it's very possible for Red Scum to have that ability as well.

THIS is why I voted Dome. If Orca would have RED LETTERED SwAg, I would have potentially voted him...but he couldn't have been blue, aside from the "INDY" vibe that I get from the writeup on Forge.

@Malfatron there's a bit more of my explanation as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I was the first to claim bipolar actually, then Touch flipped Bipolar

From Jump?

I don't think that you read that correctly or else I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

I don't think that you're remembering that correctly, so I'll try to recap:

Touch was silenced and from everyone else's vantage point, splitting his votes (after communicating in capital letters code and then having to stop). That's why I thought he was ONLY communicating to me. SwAg was agitated, saying that he wasn't just communicating to me, unbeknownst to me that he was also bipolar. So, I started spastically voting to essentially needle and test SwAg for about 2-3 days, because since Touch was silenced and though I claimed bipolar, hadn't outed my/our ability yet. I hinted that I "had to" keep switching/multiple voting, and he called BS immediately. When SwAg claimed bipolar and asked me what his favorite number was, I immediately said 3, maybe 2 depending on one other person (Rack), and he said 3 and Rack then replied 3 as well...so I immediately knew that these two also were legitimately bipolar. 

My only hesitation on those two were that it seems a very "Town sided" thing to have 4 of these roles. However, the fact that Orca said SwAg was BLUE instead of RED LETTERING him immediately told me he was LYING. Blue is clearly NOT a mental illness role (See: Forge and his role) whereas Red would also be psychopath and open the door to the possibility. Therefore, SwAg and Rack CANNOT/COULD NOT be Blue, albeit it's very possible for Red Scum to have that ability as well.

THIS is why I voted Dome. If Orca would have RED LETTERED SwAg, I would have potentially voted him...but he couldn't have been blue, aside from the "INDY" vibe that I get from the writeup on Forge.

@Malfatron there's a bit more of my explanation as well.

thats good stuff. :)

Most if not all of that stuff flew over my head as it was transpiring

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

I rest and provoke SwAg to see if he will fall for my split vote/having to trap for 3-4 days, he passes it, and says something only I/Rack could know, thus clearing him as a civ, and now I’m a mindless follower?

GROW UP!

I always have and always will vote for whoever I think and don’t mind looking bad. It’s just a game.

Should say TEST

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats good stuff. :)

Most if not all of that stuff flew over my head as it was transpiring

LOL I am FINALLY catching on to playing this game between the lines...it's about time, LOL.

That's why when SwAg said the favorite number bit I knew he was bipolar, because I was doing the VC Math in my head Days 1-2, knowing full well that someone else had a vote manipulation. When he then quoted the previous day's lynch count, I knew he was clear based upon his "favorite number" being the votes he was given.

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I forgot to put in my move, actually lol

I have no idea what to think about this...or how to read Nacho now.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, i was viaited by Both the guy talking about his abusive fsther AND the war story guy.

I would ASSUME that the abusive father one is a psychopath/red (what I know about psychology/the impact here) while the war story guy now is likely to be TOWN.

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL I am FINALLY catching on to playing this game between the lines...it's about time, LOL.

That's why when SwAg said the favorite number bit I knew he was bipolar, because I was doing the VC Math in my head Days 1-2, knowing full well that someone else had a vote manipulation. When he then quoted the previous day's lynch count, I knew he was clear based upon his "favorite number" being the votes he was given.

I have no idea what to think about this...or how to read Nacho now.

I would ASSUME that the abusive father one is a psychopath/red (what I know about psychology/the impact here) while the war story guy now is likely to be TOWN.

if it's any consolation, you never did.