Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

notice how counselor doesnt find domes comment suspicious.

if counselor was town and roleblocked dome, i imagine he would find it suspicious because the flavor dome stated is different than counselors flavor.

I tried to get more out of him without giving myself up at that time. But at this time I don’t really care. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I think that Touch was silenced and I was blocked based off of our theory that Counselor was scum based upon him outing Butters' slip/edit.

I'm just disappointed with myself that I didn't stick with that Day 1 and went off into total gimmick mode for 3-4 days, getting @Hockey5djh lynched along the way. Sorry man!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i read back through your posts and saw that you posted your suspicions of counselor a lot.

I'll be honest, I got greedy. In my own twisted mind, I wanted to lord it over SwAg that Touch was only communicating with me WHILE he was also scum.

Going for the DOUBLE BURN made me get greedy.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that Touch was silenced and I was blocked based off of our theory that Counselor was scum based upon him outing Butters' slip/edit.

If it really is a butter, counselor, NS, Josh mafia that explains...

Well it explains a lot. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well it explains a lot. 

I'd talk trash with you, but then again, I remember my last two games as scum compounded with yours in Pokemon, and get this:

giphy.gif

Me losing 3 hours into SwAg's game on a PM/Win Con slip, AFTER Malf's previous scum slip:

giphy.gif

Us last game in Pokemon

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'd talk trash with you, but then again, I remember my last two games as scum compounded with yours in Pokemon, and get this:

giphy.gif

Me losing 3 hours into SwAg's game on a PM/Win Con slip, AFTER Malf's previous scum slip:

giphy.gif

Us last game in Pokemon

I think @Pickle Rick is gonna get ptsd for real if you bring up the Pokemon game :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well it explains a lot. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Us last game in Pokemon

Hey man, we made a valiant effort for #teamchaos. We were able to screw with them pretty good. 

I wasnt trying to insult them. I was just pointing to that it is not a super experienced scum group. And it would explain both their moves and their complaining to host.