Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

all these players have something in their favor that would indicate civ

TheKillerNacho - investigated green. cleared ns922 (a suspect) with his night move

matts - knew who I targeted. knew that i didnt protect raves. (led the lynch on counselor. there ya go, matts)
Pickle Rick - investigated green. town RB who roleblocked scum. scum RB is dead

Malfatron - was roleblocked by scum n3.

Squire12 - investigated green. claimed move knowledge early

Rackcs - investigated green. confirmed bipolar through thread and VCs

NS922 - roleblocked n1 (wasnt hitter or silencer). Nacho claimed to move him to orca on the night someone else was killed

however orca has had nothing tangible via night moves that would help indicate hes civ.

bad watch target in squire (visiting someone who nobody else would visit)

the correct lynch today is orca.

if hes MLed, we regroup tomorrow.

but i think hes scum

We have another roleblock, watch, and protect

and nachos redirection can be tested again

For accuracy, I don't believe I was investigated .

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i will share my protect now

I protected @Pickle Rick last night.

a few reasons

1. I figured if orca wasnt mafia, they might hit pickle. roleblocker is a powerful role in the game that can block a hit. plus, i was unlikely to protect him based on my thread interactions

2. i figured pickle wasnt going to block orca. if orca was the watcher, who is the most likely for orca to actually watch? Thats right, pickle. Then orca would have seen me visit pickle, and we can believe him.

3. if orca was mafia, i figured he would think that nobody would visit pickle. I thought there was a chance he could fake his watch on pickle saying nobody visited him. and then the trap would be set

@Matts4313 your turn to say who you watched

You of course. As long as we protect/watch each other this game is on autopilot. Obvi no one visited you.

Although I did heavily consider Raves or Racks, I didnt think the WIFOM was worth it. 

We hammering Orca?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

after we find out who was roleblocked, im locking my vote on orca

Same. I cant think of anything that makes me move off of him today. If he is civ, he has played horrible, missed on like 5 moves. 

But he is not civ. And @SwAg is chomping on the bit to get in here and brag that he nailed Orca right before he died. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Same. I cant think of anything that makes me move off of him today. If he is civ, he has played horrible, missed on like 5 moves. 

But he is not civ. And @SwAg is chomping on the bit to get in here and brag that he nailed Orca right before he died. 

Yep, only reason im waiting is to make sure we get all the info before night